PDA

View Full Version : Licenced to print $$$$ in Victoria BC

Kabuki Kabs
24-11-2006, 20:39
I hold 20 of 24 pedicab licences within Victoria BC. This is a locked marketplace. There are no more licences available, now, or in the future.

I have run a very profitable and well known pedicab operation here since 1984. www.kabukikabs.com (http://www.kabukikabs.com)

I am too busy with other business pursuits and am looking to sell four groups of 5 licenced pedicabs. Complete with pedicabs, warehousing, advertising contracts, and insurance (claims free for 20+years) and equitable share of established driver base.

Owner operators of these 5 pedicab operations will net 60k + cash annually on driver leases and advertising PLUS their earnings from driving part time. The high season runs from April through September.
March and October are decent if the weather co-operates. You holiday from November through February.....

Victoria is a great marketplace for tourism. It is very safe and clean. One of the #1 places to cruise ship visits in the Pacific Northwest. Plus there is a solid nightclub shift. You can make this lifestyle business yours for:

$140,000 Canadian; $100,000 down and I will carry-back $40,000 over two years or make an all cash offer. contact Randal @ info@kabukikabs.com and put RICKSHAW FORUM in subject line

Serious enquires only. Be prepared to send personal net worth statement.

Thank-you

Trixi.com
24-11-2006, 21:07
I sticked your thread and it will be at the top during 30 days in this forum.

Good luck!