Thread: Holy Cow Rickshaw

wetterlands Guest

Default Holy Cow Rickshaw

Greetings! I live in S.E. Michigan and Rickshaws are not a common site here. My Richshaw was purchased from the factory in Beijing, China for $800 about 10 years ago. Little did I know that my wife would object sooooo much to her car being left outside in the snow (we just had a 6 inch snow fall and more to come) so that the Richshaw could stay in the garage. Any interest? I hate to let it go but for the sake of my marriage, I have little choice. It is in like new condition (see attached pictures).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default I live in china

I think the richshaw you bought is wonderful.But we have many of the kind.Do you have friends who are still interested in richshaw

wetterlands Guest

Default lichen

Thanks for your response. How much do you sell them for now? In new condition? What do you think the freight would be from Beijing to Michigan, U.S.A.? I may know of another person who would be interested in the rickshaw with a bed on the back instead of the people transport.

Default information

wetterlands:The richshaw is quite cheap here.About 200USD,but I don't know the freight.Anyone who knows the freight from china to usa, please help

Just checking on the status of your pedicab. Also wondered if you have any time limitations or if that spousal pressure has lessened with the onset of Spring?

Thread Information