Thread: Brox for sale in London (private sale)

jerrytug Guest

Default Brox for sale in London (private sale)

Hi guys I will lose my storage soon,so my Brox has to go.It is a Brox Compact,there are details on the "Bikefix" website. It has not been used as a rickshaw (yet) or for courier work etc. It`s about 3 years old,I`ve had it for over a year,and always looked after it. The frame is black with no rust or damage. The nosecone,wheel discs,front and back mudguards are bright yellow,and it looks very smart. The tyres are quite new,the brakes are 4 hydraulic discs almost unworn,and it`s got a new chain. The wheels and spokes are all straight and true. The lights are rechargeable front spotlights and 2 LED rear flashers. The gears are SRAM 7-speed hub.
    However,there is one thing missing: it came with a pick-up tray on the back,but I sold that. So you will have to bolt on the tray or box of your choice.
    In view of the missing tray I`m only asking £950 or VERY near offer. We`re in Hackney just North of the city of London. 07929 111 957 or email fat_man_dancing@yahoo.co.uk

jerrytug Guest

Now sold,how do I delete the thread?

Deletion of threads is not allowed by users. Just post SOLD after sales and that's all
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

Question Another brox any one?

Mini/baby Brox being sold in London, DHS nose cone & fiberglass cargo box. Full hard wired LED lights & turning signals plus some extras. Fully reconditioned by the manufacturers, 7 speed hub, black frame, very good condition.

Very sexy little working bike or conversion, usually £4500 new.

£1600 ono - email me at info@bugbugs.com
    Last edited by tdayuk; 01-05-2008 at 23:49. Reason: update email

Default 2 x Brox for sale York uk

Hi guys. Just a quick mail to get things started. I have 2 three wheel Brox Pedicabs for sale. I will not be needing all the bikes I have so I am selling 2 ASAP. They are black framed with sram 7 gear boxes and 3x hydrolic disk brakes.They run on a single front fork. They were originaly used by London Pedicabs and bought from them last year. The cambins are black.
    These bikes are not new yet are still in good condition.
    The bikes are ready to use as Pedicabs, yet the cabins could do with painting if you want the bikes to look a little smarter.

I am selling the bikes for £1300. each. I am open to offers especially if you are interseted in buying both bikes.

You can veiw the style of bikes I have for sale on my website. This will also show how the bikes can look with paint job and advertising panels.

www.yorkpedicabs.net
    If you would like to know more then please give me a ring on 07830 23 23 18.
    Paul.
    Last edited by york pedicabs; 01-05-2008 at 14:26.

Smile Not a brox - dude

You have a nice 'Canterbury Trike' or a 'London Pedicab' - as rob 'brox' might have designed the body but I'm quite sure not the frame.

Default Not so.

Rob Brox Has looked over these bikes and has confirmed that although some parts have been repaiced or changed the cabins and frams are those that he designed some eight years ago.

Smile If so I stand corrected

Only ever saw him with the quade and the curved cab & all the jigs are in Canterbury - still I learn.
    Brox trike it is - unless Mark wants to chip in or Jim?

Red face My memory

I remember the first of this type we picked up for LP, single fork to make them interchangeable with the brox fleet and fitted with an adjusted Brox cab body.

Sadly the forks were at the wrong angle but once we finished it soon got known as a work horse, the rent was cheap and some of the different colored body's really had a knack for making cash - Orange & pink were at the top

Thread Information