Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWO PEDICABS FOR SALE IN LONDON! £1500 each

Default TWO PEDICABS FOR SALE IN LONDON! £1500 each

Hi!
    Two pedicabs still for sale! The price is now £1500 for each pedicab.
    Passenger safety barrier, seatbelts, full raincover, lock-up trunk.
    No lighting system.
    The bikes are located in Russel Square area, call me if U would like to have a look.
    all the best!
    B.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just out of curiosity, who made these and how much do they weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cameron View Post
    Just out of curiosity, who made these and how much do they weigh?
    These are made in Poland. It's another copy of Cycles Maximus, unfortuntley another bad one. The weight of the trike is circa 105 kg.

Dear Yendrek3
    u seem to know something about those bikes I don't know..please tell me how and where did u get that number from (105) Did u ever weight them??? U ever ridden them?? Or maybe u made them?? I'm very curious. Or maybe u criticize just out of your polish challenging disbelief??
    To your knowledge this is not a COPY, has an idea taken from a Maximus which is front part of a frame, what u can see. And weight...probably weights the same as a Streetfighter loaded with batteries and engine....
    The bikes I'm selling are legal.

Dear Ken.
    The bikes were custom-built in Poland, don't know exactly who as I wasn't ordering them. The bikes are not the lightest ones I admit which is mostly caused by the material used to build the floor and the trunk- plywood.
    But here in London the weight of the bike doesn't matter u see, people use engines now (illegally)
    All the best!

[quote=Brodis;4360]Dear Yendrek3
    u seem to know something about those bikes I don't know..please tell me how and where did u get that number from (105) Did u ever weight them??? U ever ridden them?? Or maybe u made them?? I'm very curious. Or maybe u criticize just out of your polish challenging disbelief??
    To your knowledge this is not a COPY, has an idea taken from a Maximus which is front part of a frame, what u can see. And weight...probably weights the same as a Streetfighter loaded with batteries and engine....
    The bikes I'm selling are legal.

Dear Brodis,

For your reference I have not made these bikes but I have tried them and I know how heavy to ride are these. The weight over 100kg comes from the tubes that are circa 4-5mm thick. These sort of tubing are mostly used for scaffoldning. I admit that the bikes are legal which is at lest one positive thing about them. You could make them rideable if you would put the EA with 500W motor.

By the way, These were probably made in Gdansk

Dear Yendrek3!

For your and anyones reference I've been riding one of them for about a month on the streets when they came brand new and I assure you that the only thing you need to "make them rideable" is a pair of legs.

If anyone has got more questions don't hesitate to call me, I'm willing to arrange a test rides for those interested. You can feel and check them for yourself if you not already put off by other person's judgments..

B.

Smile

By the way dear Yendrek3

Where did you get tube thickness specifications? A hunch after trying a bike?

Quote Originally Posted by Brodis View Post
    By the way dear Yendrek3

Where did you get tube thickness specifications? A hunch after trying a bike?
    Firstly, lift the front of the bike - once you do it you will come to the conclusion how thick are the walls.

Secondly, just look at the plates that are welded to the ridge of the main trialangle on the chassis. These are like 8mm thick.

By the way is the 1500GBP not too much for it? What if you need the spare parts, i.e spare axle or rear brakes. Where do you get them from then?. You should be more honest and make the potential buyers aware of the issues they might have in the future.

Dear Yendrek3
    Firstly, I've lift the front of the bike and it feels like the thickness of the tube is 3mm...
    Secondly, the plates you've mentioned is EXACTLY 5mm thick. I've just MEASURED them.

You are not getting the point here - the numbers you are throwing are just presumptions not facts. So far you confusing potential buyers more than I do
    I've mentioned that the bikes are custom-built I'm not sure where you get a conclusion that I'm not honest enough. Parts can be made here in London, you just need a machinist or in some cases, like parts of a drive system, you could use spares from well known manufacturers. Rear brake is from a motorbike - very easy to get. Those pedicabs are not rockets.
    I think £2000 I was asking for them before would be too much, that is why I've dropped the price down.
    Suspend your disbelief!
    Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodis View Post
    Dear Yendrek3
    Firstly, I've lift the front of the bike and it feels like the thickness of the tube is 3mm...
    Secondly, the plates you've mentioned is EXACTLY 5mm thick. I've just MEASURED them.

You are not getting the point here - the numbers you are throwing are just presumptions not facts. So far you confusing potential buyers more than I do
    I've mentioned that the bikes are custom-built I'm not sure where you get a conclusion that I'm not honest enough. Parts can be made here in London, you just need a machinist or in some cases, like parts of a drive system, you could use spares from well known manufacturers. Rear brake is from a motorbike - very easy to get. Those pedicabs are not rockets.
    I think £2000 I was asking for them before would be too much, that is why I've dropped the price down.
    Suspend your disbelief!
    Have a great weekend.
    Yeah sure Brodis,

put it on the scale then and tell us whats the real weight. I know what I'm talking about. Cycles Maximus is 85kg and those trikes are at least 20kg heavier. 85kg + 20kg = 105kg these are facts, not assumptions. Wish a succesfull sale

Thread Information