Thread: Cycles Maximus Trike for sale - 6 months old

Default Cycles Maximus Trike for sale - 6 months old

I am selling my 6 month old cycle maximus trike – with the custom flatbed body option. I am selling to replace with a surly big dummy xtracycle as it is very hilly round here and I don't carry really big loads that this trike will easily.

I would like £1950 pounds, serious offers considered. It is used, and in great condition. The frames is Frame Oversize reinforced steel Powder coated in 6018 Green, similar colour to this writting, looks very cool. Check out www.cyclesmaximus.com for full specifications and more pictures.

It is very lightweight for the load it can carry, there are many retro-fit body options and power assist options. The custom flatbed option is easily interchangeable with Pedicab/Rickshaw body seat and cargo body available from cycles maximus in Bath on 01225 319414. This trike offers unlimited self build possibilities

Wheels are Front 20 inch front, and 23 inch rears. Brakes are very very good, expensive twin hope hydraulic disks and rotors on the rear axle, and a hydraulic rim brake on front wheel. Length is 2.6m, width is 1.2m, trike weighs in at 54 Kg - 281kg being the total recommended total weight trike will take.

Rolling Chassis cost £2673 and the “self build Flatbed Body” option (with mounting lugs for your custom built attachments) which I have (used to carrying large boxes and pallets etc) was £210 including vat, in total £2883 including vat.

Delivery can be arranged via my own vehicle and trailer London delivery would be £100 outside congestion charge zone. Email me on ian@wildsmithbaxter.co.uk to confirm. Ring me on 01242 602451. I am in Cotswolds.

Ian@wildsmithbaxter.co.uk (email me for pictures)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ianbax; 09-10-2008 at 18:42. Reason: Adding location and pictures

Thread Information