Thread: Pedicab VELOCAB "London" for sale

Default Pedicab VELOCAB "London" for sale

Last year I started my business. The traffic and roads in my town are not to good for pedicabbing. I'm look for a other job with fixed income, thats why my Velocab is for sale.

The pedicab ist a just little used modell "London" in great condition. If I compare i. e. with pedicabs in New York than my looks like new.

Selling Place is Eisenach in the center of Germany. It's a private sale, I can't show Taxes/ V.A.T. on the bill!

On the first: With this pedicab you get a report of the TÜV, the german vehicle check-up company for traffic safety. In many cases you will need this for permission/ registration of business and for the insurance ...

The very strong rikshaw-frame is made of stainless steel. For the safety of the driver/ passenger and for long lasting and low maintainence are build in things like hydraulic brakes in front & back, safety belt, indicators and lighting system 6 volts - ligthing system also with dynamo energy, back mirror, very strong "motorbike-wheels", 8-speed-SRAM-gripshift, also 24 possible.
    On the comfortable bench seating upto 3 adults, down under the seat is the storage place for the passenger or your own stuff.
    For rainy days there is a canopy, which can be folded or take away in sunshine.
    For maintainence or for parking on small ground area it is possible to park the pedicab on the rear.

You can very easy change the colour, if you like. There are a great choice with the manufacter.
    The wheel covers are just taped, can be plain or with your ads. On the rear side is only a tarpaulin, removable in one minute.

Included:
    For the paper work I can give you advices for registration/ permission like my applications and business plan. If you are jobless, than maybe you can get benefiz from the "Agentur fuer Arbeit".

Important:
    The used marks are registered and property of the mark owner.
    I used this mark only to show the high quality and to specify the typ and modell.

Greetings from Eisenach,

Jan

here are photos...

greetings,
    Jan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Jan,

what is the serial number of the rickshaw, and about how many kilometers it has been used?
    For what price do you like to sell the Velocab?

Regards
    Manfred

Thread Information