Thread: Pedicabbing in San Diego

Thumbs up Pedicabbing in San Diego

I Have moved back to California from Boise and want to pedicab in San Diego. I see that there a lot of new changes. Could anyone give me an idea of what the market looks like, the regs etc... I rode for Bike Cab during its last years. Looking forward to another Year!!!
    RR

It's cool and laid back. The market? Well, with all the J-1's coming and going, there is always a fresh supply of idiot riders that will hold up the hotel lines. It's slow but if you know what you're doing, you can still make a living. Regulations? The cops are a nuisance at night.. you might get a ticket for stacking, you will definitely get a ticket for any zone that's not gray or green..

but it's fun, relaxed...

Default San Diego Pedicabbing

Thanks for the info. I will go to town next week to check it out. What is a good company to work for?
    RR

Smile San Diego Pedicab

Hi , I am always looking for new drivers. I have a new fleet of mainstreet boardwalks all yellow and blue , full time mechanic and a clean storage with lounge internet showers lockers ect. and no tilting your bikes!

call me anytime at 858 504 0003 - eric for more information or if you want to stop by and check it out

Thread Information