Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Streetfighters FOR SALE (London)

Default 10 Streetfighters FOR SALE (London)

FOR SALE about 10 Polish trikes Streetfighter,
    strictly ones which been first on London streets
    3 years ago, before doggy made copies flood market.

Offered bikes are mostly similar to the one on pictures
    below, but we have also a number of black frame bikes
    (made 2 years ago) - pictures on request.

This ad is just to consider and contact purpose,
    cause bikes are in different condition and have to be seen.

Generaly, prices are between 800 GBP for bikes well used and needs to be repaired
    (really bargain oportunity for DIY masters!!!) up to 1100 GBP for those which need
    just general adjustment.

Any questions:
    e-mail: rubadubclub@googlemail.com
    mobile: +447821879108

before doggy made copies flood market.
    LOL! Street fighters look like dodgy made copies of cycle maximus, and 1100 quid for one of these ti
    things is way and well out of order. Whats next, 2000 quid for a prometeus bike? LO bleedin L!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shaw View Post
    LOL! Street fighters look like dodgy made copies of cycle maximus, and 1100 quid for one of these ti
    things is way and well out of order. Whats next, 2000 quid for a prometeus bike? LO bleedin L!
    Yo Mr Shaw, you have right to have your own impressions or sentiments but please stop messin' if you are not interested in buying one. It is rickshaw business, not a collectors items exchange board.
    Be realistic mate

If you know or not, a quality of Streetfighters is verified thru the years of succesfull usage, and I've recommended to see offered bikes before quote. So your comment is not really matter, just looks like you once again(*) verbalize your frustration on public.

Anyway, thread is now posted and any questions are very welcome.

(*) - about 8 months ago Mr Shaw first time tried to discredit my similar advert - is there any moder who can stop that rubbish?
    Last edited by LEON; 01-04-2009 at 14:54.

please stop messin
    Not messin at all. I just think that 1100 quid is a lot to ask for a used 'street fighter' (who came up with that name and what they were smokin is anyones guess) when you can get a nice new Maximus, the real thing for about 4000 quid or a Main Street for about 3000 quid.

I'm appreciate your opinion, but please let other people have their own.
    Some of them are able to see a big difference between possessing 1 new Maximus or 4 used Streetfighters (no matter what you think about it's name). To be honest with you, I love to drive Maximus or Main Street, but in case of tight budget will consider cheaper offers to get my own bike and start my business immediately. Is it as hard to understand?

Now please go promote other brands somewhere else.
    This is my thread, to promote what everybody can see.

I'm appreciate your opinion,
    You should.

but please let other people have their own.
    Some
    Anyone can post.

Some of them are able to see a big difference between possessing 1 new Maximus or 4 used Streetfighters
    Western quality. Some folks like a Caddy, some like a Lada.

To be honest with you, I love to drive Maximus or Main Street,
    Then theres hope for you yet!

but in case of tight budget will consider cheaper offers to get my own bike
    Licensing is comming, hopefuly sooner rather than later, and when that happens the PCO will dictate what kind of rickshaws we use as they do with the taxis, one of the proposals is that not only do the opperator have to hgave insurance but the manafacturer has to have insurance as well. Do you get that with a stret wanker, er, I mean fighter? Go big or stay home.

Is it as hard to understand?
    Your use of English is bad but yea I totally understand.

Now please go promote other brands somewhere else.
    Make me.

This is my thread, to promote what everybody can see
    Um yea.

Mr Snob, er, Shaw... you promised not to messin' but you still dump your rubbish in my thread.
    (yes, anyone can post but you doing it in unacceptable way - against basic forum rules)

Who da f*** are you to judge my english, blame me or give me unwanted advices from your pedestal???

Once again - THIS IS THREAD ABOUT BIKE SALE, not about language nuances or law regulations, SEEN?

Mr. Big Mouth, stay home....plizzzz!

To the rest of readers...would reply any material comments and question if my initial post isn't enough, but offer is addresed mainly to riders from London who knows Streetfighters well or can come and see them in our base.

Just to update, all bikes offered for 1100GBP are equiped FULL light set (front, rear and indicators). Other bikes may vary but we have enough spare light sets in really good price if needed.
    Also professionaly made raincovers (like the one on pictures above) are available.
    Last edited by LEON; 02-04-2009 at 13:50.

Personally I have always liked the look of the street fighters. I'm not a big fan of the handle bars, but it is nice to be able to get a standard BMX fork as replacement part when needed. I would guess the handle bar would last about as long as the rest of the bike.

So seriously, instead of "trash talking" Mr Shaw, please explain in detail why the "street fighter" is such a poorly suited pedicab.

Do the axles break? Do the 20" wheels ride too rough on the rough London streets? Are the benches too wide? Are the Gears too high/low. Are the frames overly flexible? o they weight 200 kilo? What would make these bikes more suitable to the task at hand.

I have a customized mainstreet with 48 spoke, 20" wheels. I really love how indestructible the wheels are. I had to fuss with the gearing for a while to really get it working well. When 20" wheels are paired with 8 " discs my bike stops like gang busters.

In this case we are talking about a pedicab, not a country of origin, or the ethnicity of the riders, or rivals from a different company, or even about the fact that the bikes might not be able to be lichened in London. Buyers are free to take them where ever they like, and use them for what ever purpose.
    Last edited by Ken Cameron; 02-04-2009 at 14:28.

Quote Originally Posted by LEON View Post
    This is my thread, to promote what everybody can see.
    Ahem Leon...this is not your thread...the thread is started by you ...Example: You are selling 800 - 1000 Watt motors from China in the other thread and it is important to say, that they are now allowed in the CE as the maxim. allowed is 250 W as far as I remember....for this reason: This is the thread for all of us.

Saludos
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

First of all, I'm not promoting Streetfighters as a new brand on market to "fight" with existed and well reputated Maxis, Main Streets or Velocabs.

Simply posted a sale thread in behalf of their owner. As explained initialy, those bikes been used 3 (some just 2) years in London and I've never heard no serious complaints (just first series of bikes had problems with breakable handle bars, but sorted out finally). To be honest, I would recommend them as strictly low budget option and many riders bought them just for one reason - price in relation to quality - what allow them to earn money instantly, without long time investment.

So it's not a point if those bikes are perfectly designed as far as they are relatively cheap and (what is quite important) well crafted to be safe. Please let me press it because some companies who later copied Streetfighters gets far beyond a minimum of safety, to reduce costs of build their bikes. With result of low reputation all similar looking rickshaws.

Unfortunately I'm not fluent in technical aspects, but during my 3 years experience haven't found no problems with brakes, wheels or frame. Streetfighter bench is widest I've ever had (never maesured, but think it can be a bit wider even than in Velocab) so it's a way more comfortable than bench in for example Maximus. BTW, Streetfighter wheels ale very similar, possibly based on those used in Maxis what makes them "indestructible" as you called it, and easy to replace.

What can be essential, offered bikes comming from first company who brought them to London. Only Streetfighter company which took care about some criteria as full lighting equipment. All regulary serviced, but ofcourse some has to be seriously repaired - if you ever seen riders who carrying 5 cusomers at once, you can imagine possible damages

Anyway, nothing is hiden in my offer and each bike should be chcked personaly and carefully by buyer.

Hope that I understandable answered most of your questions and thanks for that opportunity to write a bit more about our bikes.

Thread Information