Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10 Streetfighters FOR SALE (London)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixi.com View Post
    Ahem Leon...this is not your thread...the thread is started by you ...Example: You are selling 800 - 1000 Watt motors from China in the other thread and it is important to say, that they are now allowed in the CE as the maxim. allowed is 250 W as far as I remember....for this reason: This is the thread for all of us.

Saludos
    You are right, it's just started by me - that's why I'm asking for material chat...right?
    Then you rather wanted to write that 800-1000W engines are NOT allowed in CE?
    Thanks for pointing it but if you so correct, what is not allowed...selling or usage?
    Anyway, those hubs been used so I just hope that can be usefull for someone else then (not only rickshaw purpose possible).

Quote Originally Posted by LEON View Post
    Then you rather wanted to write that 800-1000W engines are NOT allowed in CE?
    Thanks for pointing it but if you so correct, what is not allowed...selling or usage?
    First: I wrote "if I am not wrong". This means that it could be different in the UK.

I think it is important to tell the possible clients if the usuage would be allowed or not, independent if the selling would be allowed. But maybe we both have just another interpretation of what is the right way. In UK there are have been some trouble because of the e-motors, isn't it?
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

Quote Originally Posted by Trixi.com View Post
    First: I wrote "if I am not wrong". This means that it could be different in the UK.

I think it is important to tell the possible clients if the usuage would be allowed or not, independent if the selling would be allowed. But maybe we both have just another interpretation of what is the right way. In UK there are have been some trouble because of the e-motors, isn't it?
    I belive, that buyers are enough responsible to act due to local regulations which I can not aticipate. Anyway, in London after 1 year of using electric hub in rickshaws police started to fight it - that's why I'm offering 10 Heinzmanns in good price (chinese ones are just additional offer).
    Mind that during 1 year those engines "made" a lot both for company owner and riders. Potentialy can be used anywhere same way as in London, but please do not expect me to take responsibility of it

So seriously, instead of "trash talking" Mr Shaw, please explain in detail why the "street fighter" is such a poorly suited pedicab.
    Me trash talkin? Nope that was leon, he caled me a snob by golly! Now in regards to the street fighter and why I feel they are crap. Simple. I see them broken down alot. I dont often see that with Maximus, Velocabs, or Main Streets. If somthing always breaks its crap, if somthing never breaks its good.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shaw View Post
    Me trash talkin? Nope that was leon, he caled me a snob by golly! Now in regards to the street fighter and why I feel they are crap. Simple. I see them broken down alot. I dont often see that with Maximus, Velocabs, or Main Streets. If somthing always breaks its crap, if somthing never breaks its good.
    Always, never....still kidding or is it simply begining of obsession?
    Read before you write, or keep away from public discussion cause it's just discrediting what you're doing now.

But I'm good will person - doubt if you brave enough, but anytime I'm ready meet you to see that "lot of broken Streetfighters", by the way will show you some hundred or two perfectly working on the streets of London. Ready to verify, or will you wank yourself with spreading rumours???

You tried once here: http://www.pedicabforum.com/forums/b...bp-london.html but you not learning - you teaching, LOL
    Just imagine how much money earned lucky new owner of that bike.
    Last edited by LEON; 02-04-2009 at 17:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shaw View Post
    I see them broken down alot. I dont often see that with Maximus, Velocabs, or Main Streets. If somthing always breaks its crap, if somthing never breaks its good.
    Using such absolutist language such as "always" and "never" does not make for a strong argument.

In my experience, if it is a pedicab and has moving parts, it can and under some riders will break. I have seen Maximus dualdrive midship hubs fail, I have seen Mainstreet axle bearings go out, wheels go taco shaped, snapped spokes, hydraulic breaks fail, midship hub bearings fail, front forks snap in two, and more flat tires than I care to count. I have not encountered a velocab in the States, so I have not seen one break down.

The point is that certiain parts of a vehicle are expected to wear out and must either be maintained or replaced in a taimly manner. If not the part will fail while in use. A bicycle chain might be a good example of this.

So again I ask: What are the fundimentals flaws of this vehicle?

When they are "always broken down" what exactly is it that breaks?

Are the breakdowns a result of neglect and abuse, or is a poor design causing certain elements to fail prematurely?

Default Positive feedback

Yo fellars,

Street Fighter is a good value pedicab. Obviously it's not the best design but is reliable machine which does not break down that easily.

Anyway Leo ale ci sie trafil ciula

Good luck with the sale

LOL. I make an off the cuff remark based on what I have observed in London and we get a 2 page flame war! Kewl! Anyhoo I really do have to be on me merry way as I cant spend all me time on the internet. Thanks for the laughs lads.

P.S. Ken see my post above.

Mr Shaw you have lost all credibility.

Kenny me auld son I cannot be goin back in time to see what was wrong with the street fighters I have seen broke down nor will stop and aks whats wrong when I see them broke down in future. As for credibility, this is a internet message board for cryin out loud, I could argue with you further bet as we all know....

Thread Information