Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10 Streetfighters FOR SALE (London)

Default Mr Shaw

Mr Shaw,

I agree with Ken, you have lost the credibility, you saw some broken down probably copies made by Filip (the guy who has not a bloody clue about the pedicab design) and you judge it too general. Steetfighters made by Karol are so much better adapted to operate,have so much more design soul inside, full lighting system etc, no comarison to Filip's ones. Anyway you ve lost the fight. Leon, Ken and me will back up the street fighters made by Karol, it's a good design at the good value and you people who look for a reliable pedicab at the good price, go for Streetfighter, as it was fighting for the past three years on the london's street - apparently has survived so it can't be that bad as Shaw says.

Best regards

Yendrek3

The problem with Mr. Shaw is simple: he can not afford a Street Fighter. So Leon, please, don’t mind him. I used to ride a Street Fighter for some time and I like that bike, especially the first version.

LOL - nasty ......... - I'm still chuckling with tears in my eye's, you spend way to much time on the internet to find a picture like that .... to round off an argument on rickshaws .....

i used to drive/ ride all kind of rickshows on London streets... and honestly this are not bad....its just question of good service provided by the owner...and i unfortanetly have been driven really dodgy and poor cyclemaximuses. and the best are easy rider bikes in my opinion. if u compare comfort for customers, i mean seat, it could be turn out that cycle maximus is more like a birdcage than proper seat
    and mr SHAW....i,m really sorry for my english...i do my best...haw many languages can u speak?

Default There isnt one perfect pedicab!!!

All pedicabs have it's pros and cons!!!

As Gutek says, the steertfighters or the easyriders have the most comfortable passenger seats out of all pedicab models! On many ocassions I heard that many customers preferred to travel on these bikes due to this simple feature.

Well not the old streetfighetrs but the new ones, which is called easyriders have another unique feature and advantage, their canopies! The popularity of these bikes during the summer time is unbelivable.

Default Final reduction!

Getting back to this thread begining...

Watch Out!

It's final reduction

From today, for the rest of stock PRICES GET DOWN 20-30% and now starts at 600 quid for valuable, and ready to use Street Fighters.
    New bikes added!

Be hurry or you'll cry, cause it won't be long term offer

For immediate contact call: 07821879108

This newly added 12 black frame bikes was kept till today in hope to start one more season (after 2 succesfull) but finally, due to personal reasons are on offer. All of them coming from one series - same look, same design, easy to equipe with same promotional atributes so it's great opportunity for those who already have or want to establish a promotional oriented rickshaw company with low starting investment!!!
    More details on request.

Default Sorry.....Poor picture or poor pedicab? Probaly both!....

Sorry.....Poor picture or poor pedicab? Probaly both!....
    The eyes are the first guests...and my guests dislike it!...
    Without ofence...its very below the expectation...

Good Luck....you will need it!...

Quote Originally Posted by gondis View Post
    Sorry.....Poor picture or poor pedicab? Probaly both!....
    The eyes are the first guests...and my guests dislike it!...
    Without ofence...its very below the expectation...
    Pictures powered by Sony Ericsson K800i bikes (yes, a bit weary after busy atumn/winter season) offered in London, so rather for people who know them well or who are ready to inspect them in person. Come to our base or stay home with your impression, cause you too far to set any opinion...no offence ofcourse

And please let me/us know what do you expect (realistically!) for the money I ask??? Would recommend you to read carefully and think twice before judge on public, cause it's too easy to beat your arguments... it case you have any
    Last edited by LEON; 30-05-2009 at 12:18.

Regarding easy riders Pedicabs "
    i used to drive/ ride all kind of rickshows on London streets... and honestly this are not bad....its just question of good service provided by the owner...and i unfortanetly have been driven really dodgy and poor cyclemaximuses. and the best are easy rider bikes in my opinion. if u compare comfort for customers, i mean seat, it could be turn out that cycle maximus is more like a birdcage than proper seat
    and mr SHAW....i,m really sorry for my english...i do my best...haw many languages can u speak? " , if you want give me your opinion, is well came.I you feel confortable in diferent languages, se if any of this helps:
    Italian, French, Dutch, German, Spanish,Tagalog or German.
    This is a English forum, so send me a personal message.
    I do have pedicabs, but I keep looking for the best balancr between price, quality , good looking and weigth.

Cordial Regards
    Gondis

Default Mistake - shold be a private message

Sorry, this shold be a personnal message to GUTEK 77.
    I dont know how to rever it.

gondis

Thread Information