Thread: GREAT OPPORTUNITY for riders in LONDON - get your own bike while you paying rent!!!

Default GREAT OPPORTUNITY for riders in LONDON - get your own bike while you paying rent!!!

Revolutionary offer in rickshaw business
    only 10 selected "street fighters" available.

Under a unique agreement with us, pay just 80GBP weekly or
    300GBP monthly as an instalment,
    then after 4 months choosen bike become your own!

We looking exactly for 10 riders interested in to start our project
    before end of april.

Details to be discussed.

e-mail: rubadubclub@googlemail.com
    mobile: 07821879108

From Bug Bugs website.

Since launching the first pedicab company in London back in 1998, Bugbugs has been at the fore in seeking proper regulation for the industry. We are pleased to announce that we are now in the final stages of negotiations with Westminster City Council, Transport for London, the police and the Mayor’s Office to draft a robust, yet fair and appropriate means of regulating the London pedicab industry. This includes drafting the criteria that will need to be met by all pedicab operators in London including: pedicab approvals; insurance; maintenance; rider training; rider registration and a Code of Conduct that all pedicab riders will be required to agree and sign. These measures, which will apply to all London pedicab operators and pedicab riders are expected to be in place before the summer.We are confident that with full cooperation between all parties, the pedicab industry will flourish and continue to provide safe and enjoyable pedicab journeys throughout London.Bugbugs has been setting the standards of best practice in the industry over many years, and we are delighted that the systems, procedures and particularly the Pedicab Competences Module, that will now be incorporated into the National Cycling Standard Level 3, have been accepted and adopted by the authorities as being robust and suitable for a regulatory regime for London pedicabs and their riders.

So tell us Leon, do you think that your street fighters will be approvable when the time comes? I would hate to see 10 guys 1000 quid out of pocket when this comes into effect only to find there pedicabs useless.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shaw View Post
    So tell us Leon, do you think that your street fighters will be approvable when the time comes? I would hate to see 10 guys 1000 quid out of pocket when this comes into effect only to find there pedicabs useless.

Mr Show (which unfortunately, must still go on...),

Do you remember your own words..."go big or stay home"???
    Would suggest, keep quiet cause luckilly you're too small to put your nose in people businesses, and too compromitated to be treated seriously here.

By the way, personaly I wish to those regulations (from Bug Bugs statement) come rather sooner than later. However it still looks like even really bad and dangerous trikes will have enough time to make a lot of money for their owners, before new rules will be established in London.

You don't know me, and blind with your hate you don't even expect that in a core my and yours intetions can be very similar.

Difference is that I'm puting fair and checkable offers when you simply trying to fight my personal business down with you imagination and demagogy. Once you proved that you're not ready for verification face to face so there's nothig to chat with you then...get lost bway

Result!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shaw View Post
    Result!!!!!
    Well, your unquestioned result is all the glory of...leaving another fart in thread instead of discussion (what is a main function of any discussion board if still do not know it, bway).

BTW, my result is 3 bikes gone and 2 more persons interested in so if you want, please write some more to keep this thread on top, but I'm sorry - no commission will be paid

P.S.
    For all Street Fighters offered - full light sets are available in unbeatable price. Also seat belts instalation is possible, according to general requirements in upcomming law regulations for rickshaws in London.

Thread Information