Thread: Why Walk Pedicab

Default Why Walk Pedicab

I just want thoughts on a why walk pedicab one is listed on ebay for 900 Pedicab, Bicycle Rickshaw, Bike Taxi, Velocab, Trike - eBay (item 160329874815 end time Apr-27-09 19:07:52 PDT).

Has anyone owned one? On a scale of one to ten with ten being just like a main street what number would you give it? I don't want a crap brand just want to know if it will work in the short term. Any experience you have had with why walk or heard about their bike having a good or bad reputation would be helpful. thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pedalad For This Useful Post:

drdelaron (11-07-2012)

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

Check our website photo section out...we had a frame snap in half......

Warning....if it is an older model....the single bottom chainstay/square tube snaps off clean and leaves you in a world of hurt.........The lady had tried to tell me that she's not going to replace it and the new frames are "reinforced" in that exact place....

Total Corporate liars

Update:

The lady now is trying to threaten to sue me if I don't stop showing off her broken frames and our assessment of her products............Told her to get a better marketing approach towards lying to her customers......

No sane person would ride one for more than a few minutes without freaking out about the lack of stability and a safe ride.
    Last edited by PedalPowerBikeTaxi; 20-06-2011 at 05:40.

Thread Information