Thread: Pedicab Business for Sale

Default Pedicab Business for Sale

Elite Pedicabs I have my pedicab business for sale! It comes with a registered name, trailer, 4 mainstreet pedicabs and their enclosures. Each pedicab is equipped with a yellowtop battery which is currently running LED lights under each bike. Entire business is just over a year old. We have a full website as well. Call me for more details. I am motivated to sell. Could be willing to sell things separately but I am looking to get a certain dollar amount out of the sale. I figure in selling it as a business everything is done for the individual so I think I could get more out of it this way. I am open to offers. If interested I can send you pictures. I will not post pictures because I want serious individuals only.

You can contact me at 616-446-8265.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by guy; 28-04-2009 at 21:20.

I am interested in starting a business How many do you have , are any of them full canopy or electric assist? I live in Western MA where are you?

I have 4 total, They all have full enclosures and all are black on black. None have electric assist. The cabs and trailer are here with me in MI.

Are they still for sale?

I am looking to hear more about your four cabs for sale; I have already set my business up with the city, set up a website, etc... I just need the cabs. I am located in Indianapolis. If you are close I would love to take a trip to see the bikes in person and also the trailer. Let me know

Thread Information