Thread: pedicabshop.com

Default pedicabshop.com

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, but if it's not feel free to move it mods

I'm looking to buy a set of Magura Big Twin disc brakes for my maximus from this place and wondered if anyone had had any experience with them? I've never come across them before and just wondered if my money was safe.
    Their shop function doesn't seem to work and to order things you must first send them an email, after which they will invoice you. I'm just a little worried as I'd heard the Big Twins came in at around £300 for a set, but pedicabshop are offering them fully bled with 180mm rotors at £160 +VAT..

They also supposedly have produced the first road legal rickshaw at under 60kgs!

Default yeah, they are ok

Hi thee_law

Pedicab Shop - home of high quality pedicabs, pedicab rickshaws and cargo tricycles is an official website of small pedicab rickshaw company called Maxpro. The company exists on the market for about three years and it has a well established business presence in London. If you do business with them you can be sure you will get your products as ordered.

The price of the BIG Twins is so low because they buy direct from Magura and have special manufacturers discounts, on the other hand unlike some other pedicab and rickshaw traders they do not rip people off.

Hope that clarified their credibility

Thread Information