Thread: Pedicab's for sale

Default Pedicab's for sale

Hello,
    I am an owner of a fleet of pedicabs operating in New York City, I am currently selling 6 pedicabs. I am trying to leave this job due to regulation and competition. Whoever want's to try them can come to my garage and could test them and see if they like them, They are 21 speed, Hydraulic brakes, 20 inch rim on front, 24" on back, storage under the seat. The bikes are blue. With Black leather seats. They come with seat belts. The passenger seat is 46" Three people could sit on it. Come with frame and rain canopies. The brand is kyoki triky from tartanrickshaw.com, please check the website if you are unfamiliar with the brand, as well as, to see more pictures of the pedicabs. For shipping, it would be good if you could pick them here it would mean less frustrations. However, I can ship them out with or without crate depending on location and units ordered to anywhere in the US. The price is $1000 per pedicab. You can contact me at 347-867-4542 or e-mail me at benio11@yahoo.com . Pictures included

Thank you,

Driss
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by idriss; 24-08-2009 at 07:44.

Pedicab's still available.

hello how much is

Thread Information