Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the cheap pedicabs?

Lightbulb Where are all the cheap pedicabs?

I am looking for a couple of pedicabs new,like new,or used for a reasonable amount if u have them place pic, type,price and number avalible

BY BELOITBOY
    brock crawford

Yes I do have 3 kinds of pedicabs. 1 is tipke very nice condition it is blue.e, I have pics of the others. 2. Is classic yellow . 3. is tartanricksaw , black frame and blue on the back ,I have pictures, by the way i was in Wisconsin in Hartford last week delivering 2 pedicab to a guy there, and I also sold couple of them in Texas last month. I tried but the pictures won't upload, I can send you them to your e-mail if you give it too me.

I have an unlimited number of NEW, Black, White and Yellow pedicabs, 21 speeds and single speeds. Single speeds less then $2,000.00 before shipping and the 21 speeds are less then $2,500.00 before shipping. I also have a used pedicab I can let go for $1,550.00 before shipping. All ship for about the same price depending on where you are located. I have pictures on my website. Http://whywalkpedicab.com
    Last edited by Why Walk Jesse; 14-09-2009 at 21:31. Reason: I wrote $25,000.00 not $2,500.00

how much would it be to send them to california...L.A. County

Quote Originally Posted by JuanM View Post
    how much would it be to send them to california...L.A. County
    I can ship a pedicab to California for about $400.00 and I can give a discount on shipping multiple bikes.

i could ship them to california la ,for 410 or 400 , i am located in new york city ,and less then 4 days of delivery

Default pedicab trailer

i build the pedicab trailer... its cheaper than what the other guys are offering and i can do deals with the more you want... my welder has nearly 30 years of experince and has build all kinds of things. We can even take suggestions and make modifications to what we have to suit your needs.... all u need is a good bike with gears... email me at mattwhite23@hotmail.com if you are interested

email me at mattwhite23@hotmail.com if you are interested
    Why not post some pics for everyone to see?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

like i said its for serious inquiries only. I also work another job as well as go to school, so i dont have time for people that arent seriously interested. email me at mattwhite23@hotmail.com if you would like to see some photos.

i build frames for 950, fully fabricated with 20inch rims and vinyl seats with memory foam cushioning along with detachable seats for easy cleaning will run you 1500, if you look online its at least 500 less than the competitor. Mine are also made out of stainless steel, so its solid. Yet, still only around 100 lbs altogether.

Thread Information