Thread: Mamuka - Georgia - Not to be confused with Georgia (U.S. State).

Exclamation Mamuka - Georgia - Not to be confused with Georgia (U.S. State).

Hi all,
    My name is Mamuka writing the message from Georgia ( not USA )
    I saw pedicabs in London where I was studying and loved the Idea to open a business in my home country Georgia, City called Tbilisi, there are no pedicabs at all and sure the business will work.
    City is not pure flat and thats why I have decided to purchase 10 electric assisted pedicabs from China manufacturer called " Asia Scooters" they come with 1 year warranty and rain covers at cost USD 950.00 each.
    seeing your revews on the quality of china manufactured pedicabs I am concerned now. are they that bad? will not they run for a year or two?
    any special tips you need to know in this business? what do you normally charge for adverts? please tell me as much as you can as I am very new to this and know nothing about this business.
    thanks for your advises
    best wishes to all of you
    Mamuka
    Last edited by Trixi.com; 22-10-2009 at 11:48. Reason: Post separated from my own thread Trixi.com

City is not pure flat and thats why I have decided to purchase 10 electric assisted pedicabs from China manufacturer called " Asia Scooters" they come with 1 year warranty and rain covers at cost USD 950.00 each.
    LOL. When you buy rubbish thats what you get.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Well noted yours, but that's not only thing I was looking for,can you tell me more?
    thanks Mamuka

are they tat bad???

Yep - they are so bad

How many pedicabs would you like to buy? Maybe it make sense to save the money and to travel around and to see and to test them before taking a final decision...
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

Thanks a lot Gerald
    rgds
    Mamuka

Quote Originally Posted by mamukel View Post
    Well noted yours, but that's not only thing I was looking for,can you tell me more?
    thanks Mamuka
    Why yes, let ole Cycle_Pathic_Maniac tell ya a wee story.

Once upon a time there was a geezer, we will call him Kermit like the carachter from The Muppet Show, a popular show in the west back in the 70s and 80s. Kermit, after spending a few months leasing from one of Londons few professionally run rickshaw companies fancied himself a rickshaw don and decided to start up on his own. For this he needed start up capitol and he got this from wealthy financial backers. Kermit then ordered up 6 Chinese made Maximus, I think he got them from Tartan but he could have got em elsewhere, in any case he was ready to take to the streets and so he did. It did not take to long but after about a week things started to go pear shaped with his rickshaws breaking down at every turn. Really! As Kermit really did not have a clue he called the fella he used to rent from, we shall call him Frodo, like the dude from Lord of the Rings. For weeks poor Frodo could not get a thing done as he was forever taking calls from Kermit with Kermit askin all manner of questions on how to fix rickshaws, and I would sure hope thet Frodo made a few quid off Kermit as Kermit had wealthy financial backers. As the season went on Kermits rickshaws came off the road 1 by 1 as they were stripped down for parts till there was but 1 rickshaw remaining. Kermit had been beat in the rickshaw game, but YOU CANT KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN GOD DAMMIT!
    Well Kermit had another bright idea. If he could not be a rickshaw don he would be an ice cream don! So once again Kermit approached his wealthy financial backers, an easy thing for Kermit to do as he lived in there basement. So off he went to Asda to but a freezer and there he was at the base converting his Chinese made Maximus knock off into a Chinese made Maximus cargo bike knockoff and off he went to bring ice cream to the tourist masses. This did not work eather so he setteled for bringing ice cream to the weary and tired rickshaw driving masses, selling ice cream to a bunch of con artists on the honour system. This did not last long.
    Kermit was last seen at the base sportin a shaved head and going on about some kinda Bhudda mysticism or some other related bit of hippy douchbaggery and has not been seen since, my guess is his wealthy financial backers bought him a ticket to Asia so he could do his mystic hippy thing. Probably a one way ticket.

Hope this helps.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Thread Information