Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rickshaw

Quote Originally Posted by margal View Post
    R you Yendrek3?
    Um no I am not, my handle name and avatar are a clear indication of that. Cant help but wonder what your point is though. You come round here with shitty looking knock off rickshaws and you get called on that by Die Admistrattenfurher and Yenderek3 and you come back with a link to a story from last year about when the old bill finally got up off his arse and took all the motorized bikes off the street. If thats your best, your best wont do.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

You called our products ugly and so on.
    Hope the man on the picture is not you,because you are not good looking either,but we dont comment it.
    The fact,that we are still in business is because of people,who realized that its not only veloform,who can make rickshaws.
    I've seen pictures of a rickshaw,made by Suzuki,some 40-50 years ago,that looks very much like Citycruser,but with different handlebar and driver's seat.And the shape is free to use.
    The fact,that there are nobs like you,that have never heard of it,just make us laugh.
    And be kind to people,whatever they do.
    Respect!
    And dont

Veloform had contacted us because of the shape ages ago.
    There are 20 differences between our products.In prices too.
    I would be pissed off too,If paid twice as much for something,that will just do the same job!
    You've not been friendly to us from the first minute.
    Without reason.
    Could you,please,just mind your business and ride your rickza.
    Dont post me anymore.
    OK?!

Default ??? bit conused

Margal,

Your above comments you are directing to whom, me or Cycle Pathic Maniac???
    I'm bit confused here. I think Cycle Pathic Maniac makes a clear point and you can not tell him not post here. This is why the forum is here for, whetehr we have a dispute or not everyone is allowed to post as long as it mkaes a clear point, that's all I have to say. Wish you luck in your business

Hope the man on the picture is not you,because you are not good looking either,but we dont comment it.
    No that fella is Ilich Ramírez Sánchez, A.K.A. Carlos the Jackal, in 1975 he took a whole bunch of hostages in Austria and ended up with a bag of money. How cool is that!

You've not been friendly to us from the first minute.
    Your rickshaws are ugly and knockoffish.

Dont post me anymore.
    OK?!
    No. I still am waiting for you to tell us all what was the point of the link to a year old story after Yenderk3 and Die Admistrattenfurher called you on your knock off job of a rickshaw.

Well lets hear it.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Quote Originally Posted by margal View Post
    I've seen pictures of a rickshaw,made by Suzuki,some 40-50 years ago,that looks very much like Citycruser,but with different handlebar and driver's seat.
    Would you please so kind to share it? Would be interesting to see the Suzuki...and to compare....
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

we have got one margal on the streets of oslo, and its crap the body is too heavy and the frame to weak(bended after 3 weeks), broken crickets all the time

i mean, who the fuck puts a shock fork on a rickshaw?

my tip: DONT BUY THESE BIKES

Default Another one off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tofu View Post
    we have got one margal on the streets of oslo, and its crap the body is too heavy and the frame to weak(bended after 3 weeks), broken crickets all the time

i mean, who the fuck puts a shock fork on a rickshaw?

my tip: DONT BUY THESE BIKES
    Well, another one who tried, I wish them well but it will probably take them a while to learn how to design a decent rickshaws. The pedicab design it is something more complex than you might think. The frames have to be as light as possible but on the other hand maintain the crucial reliability. For us @ Maxpro it took us over five years to come up with the perfect designs and through our way we made couple of mistakes and also learnt a lot. This is the the whole process of learning and it is indeed very hard to come up with excellent design just right from the scratch.

teah i know im ridin a old tipke by myself its allways a lot to fix but i like it because its so light. i like the maxpro espaccially the alu version but cant afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by tofu View Post
    teah i know im ridin a old tipke by myself its allways a lot to fix but i like it because its so light. i like the maxpro espaccially the alu version but cant afford it.
    Hi Tofu, thanks of your comments. yes sadly the new Street Flyer is not something that everyone can afford but on the other hand it is bloody expensive and time consuming machine to make. For us creating it was rather something to show the British Authorities that they can pi... off with their tough 60kg limit regulation for electric assisted pedicabs.

on the other hand some extra development caused that we have a little ''Ferrari'' among the pedicabs that will be hard to beat in terms of weight and it's speed.

Thread Information