Thread: Backpacking!

Default Backpacking!

So i'm thinking of packpacking Europe starting the UK, I've owned and road pedicabs for awhile, whats the job market like if I was to work my way accross europe? Anything I need for this?

The rickshaw industry in London is an absolute joke however if you know what you are doing and can actually speak English you stand a chance. Do you have a work permit for the U.K. on any of the other European countries? A look at the directory will show that there are many opperators throughout the continent so I would suggest comming up with a route you would like to take and then contacting opperators along that route. I dont know how you will manage unless you can speak the local speak though, kinda hard to hustle people who cant understand a word you say.
    If you are under 26 a eurorail pass is the shit, did it twice when I was a lot younger and had a blast.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Default thanks

Thanks for the insight! Don't have a work permit, so that could be an issue, but i'll have to sort that out as I plan for this.

If you are under the age of 28 or it could be 30 and are from a commonwealth country you can get a working holliday visa for the U.K. That said, half the rickshaw drivers are working illegally anyway. As I said above, if you speak English and have a clue as to what you are doing with a rickshaw it is possable to bank a good bit of money over a season and do quite a bit of travelling.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Thread Information