Thread: Maxpro specifications

Question Maxpro specifications

Hi folks. I'm looking to buy my first pedicab and currently have my sights set on a pre-owned Maxpro G6. This will be for personal use, not for hire, as I'm looking for a green way to get my girlfriend and my dog to work in the morning! Neither of them like riding conventional bikes...

Just a quick query - where do I find specifications for the Maxpro G6? Specifically I'd like to know the overall height and width (I need to get it through my office front doors) and the weight. Any other info would also be useful though.

Cheers chaps!

Default Re; Maxpro G6

Hi Chaser,

Thanks for your post. Maxpro G6 is no longer in the production as it was an exclusive design for London Pedicabs which recently went into administration anyway. We have made only 31 units in total of this model we don't plan to make any more of those however most of the running spare parts are still available as they are compatible with our EcoTaxi, EcoPromos chassis.

With regard to the dimensions if I remember well it was 1830mm in height and 1240mm width in the widest point of the body.

If you consider to buy it please ensure you are not buying a copy of our G6 as London Pedicabs made some copies later on. If you get a copy you'll regret it in the long term.

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to post on the forum.

oouups,

forgot to tell the weight, it's approx 100kg which quite frankly speaking is our heaviest pedicab we ever made comparing to our EcoTaxi 69kg or Street Flyer 43kg it's a massive difference

Thread Information