Thread: New York Pedicab Co, need mgr/mechanic

Default New York Pedicab Co, need mgr/mechanic

Good oportunity for a mechanic/manager who can bring something to the table.
    call 917 -4071118

If you cannot fix all aspects of a Main Street Pedicab please do not call.

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

Feel free to get back to me about the position...........I am looking to team up with a company that will value the experience I have, and form a partnership with me.............I will manage and repair the fleet you have, and will team up with you to expand the capacity of your networks through the marketing work that I can do for your company as well.

Our shop here handles the custom fabrication of our designs and we have made progress......included in this partnership and working position in your company, we would offer to team up to become the leading manufacturer of Work Bikes with our unique designs and simplified approach to this opportunity. We have many different projects that we are working on, and would be willing to split profits with the right company that would fuel our Work Bike fabrication shop with an investment to produce a small stock of these bikes, and to increase the marketing capabilities of our products. I would relocate my tools and equipment there and offer the partnership to your company.

I have experience working on many different types of bikes, and trikes (Main Street, Why Walk's, Cycles Maximus) and have even been successful creating retrofitted parts and components into these bikes before to make them more efficient and safer.

We are tired of the limited season here, the politics in this city are very corrupt, and we are planning to get involved in another area that will value our work and keep this industry alive through a small investment into the future of the Work Bike Industry.

Get back to me on your thoughts. I can be contacted by phone or by email.

James Simpson, Owner/Operator
    Pedal Power Bike Taxi
    Pedal Power Work Bikes
    www.pedalpowerbiketaxi.com
    802-366-0712

Thread Information