Thread: Purchase Used Pedicab for Personal Use

Default Purchase Used Pedicab for Personal Use

I am a single dad in Baltimore with full custody of a 2 year old. I would love to get a pedicab to take my son to daycare and then on to work for me. I like the why walk or main street designs and would like to find something of that look and ilk. Problem-- I am not flush with cash to begin with and my ex wife left my son and I last year after clearing out all of our savings, checking and leaving us with credit card debts out the yin-yang. Cant even find her to get a divorce. Just want to have some fun with my son, and would love to get a pedicab because he really wants to ride on my bike. I have an old Trek from college that is dying and he's getting too big for the seat attached to the back. Take care and let me know if you can help. Don

Default why walk pedicab

I have 2 of them one is a single speed and one 21 speed I also have tons of extra. Parts if anyone is intrested I'm asking. 1500 for both and also have a third bucket.they r both 2008 models and in great shape call 4075567527 john

Hi,

feel really sorry for you and your son, i wish could help but that is not as easy. What i would suggest is to try to built or get a second hand trailer that you could use with your Trek bike. I think that would be a good start to try... let us know how you progressing with that, wish you all the best luck

I am a single dad in Baltimore with full custody of a 2 year old. I would love to get a pedicab to take my son to daycare and then on to work for me. I like the why walk or main street designs and would like to find something of that look and ilk. Problem-- I am not flush with cash to begin with and my ex wife left my son and I last year after clearing out all of our savings, checking and leaving us with credit card debts out the yin-yang. Cant even find her to get a divorce.
    I would suggest a Mainstreet pedicab. It has 26 inch wheels allowing you to run the rottin bitch over with ease should you ever see the wench again. Even with customers.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Hey Jon
    I am interested in the parts you have for sale.

Default why walk parts

hey if u need the why walk parts just email me i also have a tipke pedicab for sale it just needs assembled you can call me at 407-556.7527

Default new to the business

I am going to start a pedicab business, and would love a few pointer as to how about getting started?? looking to start in March.

Start by crafting a draft of a business plan. Get it reviewed by knowledgeable friends - or post a summary of it here (e.g., who are your target customers??). Finalize it. Invest at this point in a proper pedicab, say, a Cycles Maximus. Read and re-read the owner's manual. Review it again. Invest in proper tools. Find a proper garage. Establish your bookkeeping system. Set maintenance dates. Start riding. The end of the beginning!
    Revolution Rickshaws LLC
    In Velo Veritas
    revrickshaws.com

Looking for pedicabs as well. Let me know at humbleboyclub@gmail.com

Rick

Thread Information