Thread: Rickshaw,pedicab for sale> > made to order > > > light and very solid construction> > (£650)

Default Rickshaw,pedicab for sale> > made to order > > > light and very solid construction> > (£650)

Hi.
    I have rickshaw for sale.
    Made to order.
    Has a rain cover.Storage under the passengers sit.
    Light and very solid construction.
    Based in Clapton E5,East London

Any questions call Mariush on 07864020450

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like crap and only £650 per unit the Asians and Latinos will be lineing up to buy these things. I look forward to seeing these things broken down by the side of the road, or even better some dumb Asian or Latino rider struggling along cos hes to stupid to cough up the scratch to rent a proper rig.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

With regards to your comments about "Asians and Latinos." I don't see what race has to do with any of it. If you want to say someone would be foolish to buy such a thing, why don't you just say that?

Cycle-Pathic-Manica,

Your signature ""I don't understand why the Japanese didn't kill their hostages one by one."
    Carlos the Jackal after Japanese guerillas seized the French embassy in the Hague."......mmmmmh - how to say it.....I think that www.PedicabForum.com is not the right place to "promote" a terrorist.

I googled and found "Jackal: the complete story of the legendary terrorist, Carlos the JackalEscrito por John Follain"......

I am very interested to read it...if you could help with an E-Book, PDF.....it would be great...

But I think, that this forum, without having read this book, that the forum is the right place to putting a signature of the Jackal and a photo of him as an avatar...think on the victims.

I will not accept signatures of sayings of terrorists as Jackal, Osamba Bin Laden or whatever and I am not willing to see the fucking face of them 20 times day in our forum...change your avatatar and signature please to something pedicab related.

Tx a lot :-)

Saludos

Gerald
    Last edited by Trixi.com; 20-05-2010 at 01:01.
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

With regards to your comments about "Asians and Latinos." I don't see what race has to do with any of it. If you want to say someone would be foolish to buy such a thing, why don't you just say that?

In London these two groups are most likely to have cheap shitty rickshaws, the Turks more than the Latinos. Not many of the eastern bloc guys use em and I have yet to see anyone from a western country using them.

I googled and found "Jackal: the complete story of the legendary terrorist, Carlos the JackalEscrito por John Follain"......

I am very interested to read it...if you could help with an E-Book, PDF.....it would be great...
    I have a copy I am saving for the next time I fly somewhere.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cycle_pathic_maniac For This Useful Post:

Trixi.com (20-05-2010)

Thx a lot
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

Thread Information