Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: INDIAN RICKSHAWS/ NEED YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS

Last edited by Jitin02; 24-06-2011 at 09:14.

If you look at your own web site http://www.safaribikes.com/del18.jpg & zoom the picture you'll be able to read the words EcoTaxi (it's the trade mark of a polish pedicab), which means you stohle the picture or are also making a copy of a good pedicab rather then show us a true picture of your pedicab. Looks bad either way and makes me think of pinocio ..........

Are all the other pictures stohlen from other websites?

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

I have a feeling he's no amateur, and i think he might be here to help represent the Indian/Asian Rickshaw industry...........these guys can spit out bikes........6000/day !

Just wait till a in-house design gets made from them, before you get too upset.......they sell mostly Traditional Style Rickshaws and bikes, have some inexpensive bikes that are pretty bombproof, and they're progress in many countries has been very productive.

Cycle Pathic was on them too hard and it pissed Jitin off........Like watching the Indians throwing the Brits out of India......Colonists ! LOL ! Just Kidding UK

To me it is a great chance to see new designs and remember how far we have gotten in this world, and I'm thinking they will be interested in expansion to create some really cool designs.........He's trying to make friends and Cycle Pathic was a Douche.

To be honest.......most of their designs are exclusive, except for one cab, so Cycle Pathic had no right to be so much of an arrogant Bigot.

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

UK....who's to say they don't have a manufacturing contract with them????

Ummmm .... http://www.safaribikes.com/del18.jpg,

I've just asked H7 engineering and guess what Andrew has no one in India making his pedicabs because his father makes them only in Poland, hence 'made in Poland'. Plus the picture was taken from his web site http://pedicabshop.com/ecotaxi.html
    which means that you have a dishonest company which steal pictures, pretends to make something they don't and that means a potential buyer gets ripped off. In this case buyer beware and cycle_pathic_maniac is welcome from my point of view to put the boot in as hard and as rude as a moderator will let him .

I'm rather angry with companies that steal other people’s good products, make crap copies, rob the previous creators of hard earned income for initial development and then try to pass off that they are an ok company. Keep clear of these guys

PS - I like all the worlds people but hate any person or 'company' which rips off others.
    Last edited by tdayuk; 22-06-2011 at 18:37. Reason: removal of rubbish

Cycle Pathic was a Douche.
    Yes I bleedin well was.

so Cycle Pathic had no right to be so much of an arrogant Bigot.
    Arrogant? Why yes. Bigot? Do tell.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

jitin said
    PPL FROM TURKEY ARE NOT OUR BROTHERS, THEY BLOODY MUSLIM ASS HOLES AND WE ARE HINDUS (HINDUSTANI) NOT PAKISTANI OR TURKEYS .......MIND THAT.
    Speaking of bigots...
    J. Buffett

Hi everyone,

I feel I have to clarify everything here as we have some wannabees here who not only steal our designs but also the real pictures from our website. Picture that has been stolen is below and comes from our website: http://pedicabshop.com/ecotaxi.html

Now just to confirm the genuine Maxpro EcoTaxi's are handmade in Poland and have never been outsourced by any manufacturer in India, China or anywhere else. Our design, quality and backup service has been greatly appreciated by many operators and riders in the United Kingdom and Europe and this is what contributed so greatly to the success of our brand.

Copy making is not only our problem but any brand that have a great products and reputation. What Safari Bikes are doing is simply a 'PASSING OFF' and a THEFT of intellectual property. All statements made by Jitin Sharma are just lies. With regret Jitin but you are stealing our designs, images and I advise you to remove all images and materials of our rickshaws from your website if you want to avoid legal action taken against you and really a bad PR.

If you are really a reputable company that has been awarded twice for quality and innovation you better remove any traces of our products from your website as this may give you a really bad name.

All the best

Andrew Lozinski
    Maxpro Pedicabs

Hi everyone,
    I am Jitin Sharma from India. I am shocked to see the comments made in my name by any hacker who seem to have hacked my login id and password. I can never ever think of using the language and comments made in my name which has been used here. I respect business ethics all business brethern and respect all relieigions, races and human beings. This is a great conspiracy by any of my competitor maligning my name. I disown all this. Reg padicab I am checking the authenticiy or may be my website also hacked by somebody. As far as padicab is concerned my company designed it in the year 1997 and we have thousands of it on Indian roads but picture posted here seems to be slightly different and same seems to be replaced at my website also, i smell a big conspiracy and shall be able to conclude the result in a couple of days. Meanwhile, if anybody felt hurt by the language used in my name i have no hesitation apologising even though it is not wirtten by me but my name has definitely been used. I am trying take control of my website as soon as possible . Meanwhile please accept my best regards to all concerned here. Be careful in future too ...it can happen with anybody.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jitin02 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I am Jitin Sharma from India. I am shocked to see the comments made in my name by any hacker who seem to have hacked my login id and password. I can never ever think of using the language and comments made in my name which has been used here. I respect business ethics all business brethern and respect all relieigions, races and human beings. This is a great conspiracy by any of my competitor maligning my name. I disown all this. Reg padicab I am checking the authenticiy or may be my website also hacked by somebody. As far as padicab is concerned my company designed it in the year 1997 and we have thousands of it on Indian roads but picture posted here seems to be slightly different and same seems to be replaced at my website also, i smell a big conspiracy and shall be able to conclude the result in a couple of days. Meanwhile, if anybody felt hurt by the language used in my name i have no hesitation apologising even though it is not wirtten by me but my name has definitely been used. I am trying take control of my website as soon as possible . Meanwhile please accept my best regards to all concerned here. Be careful in future too ...it can happen with anybody.....

You are full of shit.
    J. Buffett

Thread Information