Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: INDIAN RICKSHAWS/ NEED YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cycle_pathic_maniac View Post
    Yes I bleedin well was.

Arrogant? Why yes. Bigot? Do tell.

You have a loose cannon of a mouth that inspires your little street monopolist attitude to complain all the time..............you need a tissue box attachment added to your cab.

You complained about 20+ MaxPro Pedal Cab imitations being in London..........worried you might have to try to understand anything but your back asswards lingo??

Take time to realize that the theft issue has nothing to do with your outward bonehead mentality......or at least the way you have portrayed your ethics here.

There's no moderation and it is open to free speech....but is it open to competitive battles??

How's the dead cow treating you?? Pass the 40lbs of red meat from your intestines yet?.....Guess you really do make your PB & J on WHITE Bread.

The post is getting too Vanilla for me............

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

Still haven't passed that beef yet??

Try an Herbal Enema ...........and have that Max Pro guy bring it to a court if it is legit........

As far as I am concerned......................not one of your so called "Professionally Engineered" Cabs (Cycles Maximus, Main Street, Max Pro, VeloCab, nor Why Walk) have ever impressed me at all.........in fact guys who ride toys around town, claiming to be Work Bike Manufacturers, leading the environmental causes are the reason everyone gets regulated.......not because some one supposedly stole an idea and has flooded your "Territory" with imbeciles operating them....that only makes the overall image that much more hilarious from a Manufacturer's stand point.

This entire industry got popped for trying to make a quick buck at the expense of the patrons who were told they were getting a ride from a legit company........well how long did the Indy crew think they could schlep rides on bikes with Sub Standard Engineering.......and if these newer cabs were such a good deal (at upwards of 5000-6000) why did they, not one......include a custom milled set of components that operate without any drag on the axles??? why does your whole cab rest on a think and flexible axle.....ever wonder why they are so cheap....??

Can you really put your cab to the test when you need to maintain in traffic............obviously why they "stole" the idea..........cause they wanted to advance, and selected a cab that they felt was a new novelty toy, but had the most function out of the rest.......the chinese grabbed the Cycles Maximus and were shot down by performance ratings due to weight. This is what they call in America....The Grand Illusion.

And when you all are riding cabs around like gangs looking to stomp out the others in a free enterprise situation........what makes this professional........?

You all ride a Trike that hold blah blah blah amount of weight they say...........that is one hell of a testament to the blown out knees, accidents, broken frames we own, and the other Mechanical problems they all have faced.........not to mention the thousands of complaints filed each year about the cabs who drag the traffic to a halt trying to make a statement of their presence.

Anything to keep up that fake ass image of hard work............and the "GREEN" image.....see any progress in new models from any manufacturer....except Why Walk who is covering their LEMON MANUFACTURING LINE's frame failure, by remaking the new ones with a reinforcement bar, with o intention to replace the old frames.......

Come ride with our cabs, were the best......and if you don't like it we'll drive you outta town one way or the other.......

Cycle Pathic....you gotta go pass that gas

What the fuck are you blathering on about?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

Why does anyone have a complaint here.....cause they dont like something, wah wah

Stop trying to bomb dudes without having the clout........besides man he doesnt even have any control over the industry, even if all his cabs were legit......

No one has control over the amount of cabs you make, or even how many cabs you can employ, except the company owners and the regulators......your beef is cause you had 20 "Foreigners" in your "Territory"....that was what I said.

What I said was that there was never a serious investment into engineering, nor in assessment of engineering when regulations hit, and you guys are damn lucky they didnt throw you all off the streets and ban your shit like they did in the USA. Because of the unfair practices, and unfair competition strategies used...these regulations hit them like the thieves they were........You Brits got yours too.

Your original beef has always been about London's scene.....and Londoner's fucked that up.....Now Londoner's are trying to pick up the pieces, are feeling BUTT HURT, because they are looking to play the blame game.....and you step in and try to control the industry with racist BS..............he can barely even make a curse word appear in the forum, he isn't even trying to compete and dominate an English market,. HE know the capitalist mentality too well for that.

....and your every complaint on an International Forum has been based on "Territorial" issues, and pointing fingers at a person that rides a cab from another country, and based on complaint that they are from another country, so that makes you more trusted, and professional,.......and you want them to go hit the road, cause you own the block.

.....cause the last time I checked, the Queen had told you Schleppers to go take a hike, cause you wont be able to ride an overweight bike, at least in the UK. Why don't you start there when representing the International Forums.........and we wont have anything to say Brit.....cause i'm not a snob on wheels.

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

Why does anyone have a complaint here.....cause they dont like something, wah wah

Stop trying to bomb dudes without having the clout........besides man he doesnt even have any control over the industry, even if all his cabs were legit......

No one has control over the amount of cabs you make, or even how many cabs you can employ, except the company owners and the regulators......your beef is cause you had 20 "Foreigners" in your "Territory"....that was what I said.

What I said was that there was never a serious investment into engineering, nor in assessment of engineering when regulations hit, and you guys are damn lucky they didnt throw you all off the streets and ban your shit like they did in the USA. Because of the unfair practices, and unfair competition strategies used...these regulations hit them like the thieves they were........You Brits got yours too.

Your original beef has always been about London's scene.....and Londoner's fucked that up.....Now Londoner's are trying to pick up the pieces, are feeling BUTT HURT, because they are looking to play the blame game.....and you step in and try to control the industry with racist BS..............he can barely even make a curse word appear in the forum, he isn't even trying to compete and dominate an English market,. HE know the capitalist mentality too well for that.

....and your every complaint on an International Forum has been based on "Territorial" issues, and pointing fingers at a person that rides a cab from another country, and based on complaint that they are from another country, so that makes you more trusted, and professional,.......and you want them to go hit the road, cause you own the block.

.....cause the last time I checked, the Queen had told you Schleppers to go take a hike, cause you wont be able to ride an overweight bike, at least in the UK. Why don't you start there when representing the International Forums.........and we wont have anything to say Brit.....cause i'm not a snob on wheels.

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Default Heating up on the forum

Wow, been away from the forum for a while but its certainly heating up ay! Hey cycle path have you become a Brit now!

Anyway, I sold my cycles maximus in Australia and I am slowly riding home to England.

Can anyone give me some advice about Maxpros Ecotaxis, I had a few guys work for me down under who said they were the best bike for London. Waterproof wise. They said they could make the most money on them cos of the weather. _What about the engineering anyone have any useful info. Do those 24" at the front give out? Are the half shafts strong? Whats the weakness in the frame? What needs replacing after 3 years?

Wouldnt mind some serious replies, none of this I dont like them cos there are so many on every corner crap and China has started to make an inferior version bollocks

Does anyone have the facts. I am a bit of a maximus man and wouldnt mind some feedback.

Cheers

Deleted because James Runs it too hard for me. He's like a boss!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c&sns=em

Gary Geske
    PedalTek LLC
    602-348-9699
    www.pedaltek.com
    Gary@pedaltek.com
    Last edited by pedaltek; 25-06-2011 at 10:09.

Deleted because James Runs it too hard for me. He's like a boss!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c&sns=em

Gary Geske
    PedalTek LLC
    602-348-9699
    www.pedaltek.com
    Gary@pedaltek.com
    Last edited by pedaltek; 25-06-2011 at 10:09.

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

Gary.....why so intellectual all of a sudden??? I think you joined in to add your intellectual nature to this forum, because you can't handle it face to face............keep on Trollin on the web acting like an official.....

Don't tell me you were selling trailers without a seatbelt for years, and hired a bunch of douchebags to represent your BIZ, encouraging the City to tell your Trailer Empire to fuck off

I can see the presence of real coolies has opened your eyes a little, on how to pronounce a single phrase properly.................should we arrange the posse to come talk to you again?? I say again for a single reason....that means you've met me once before

James VanDerBrink was the only educated guy out in the valley.......he had his trailers designed by an Engineer at Honeywell and fabricated there too......the guy did it as a gift just to see another cab company out there.....and you were talking shit about all the other riders out there, who weren't riding professionally designed cabs?? Including me riding on his cabs.......???

What a pompus punmaker you are !!! LOL And you must really want a Riot to watch, sick fuck

You were ready to get knocked out in that alleyway in Scottsdale, coming up and threatening me after I told you to back off other trailer draggers, and myself........being the so very dominant presence in the VALLEY of the TWEAKER.........

This shithead turns the other way when his TWEAKED OUT riders are trying to cut you off, steal fares with bottom line hustles while you negotiate a fair tip, in an industry that wouldnt allow a set rate, his fucked up riders were going around charging 20-30 per ride while we got the scraps from HIS plate??? You only wonder for a split second when you see the whole crew gathering around the broken lightbulb god that grants you the rush to rob everything in sight, how they really get around is not from solid engineering...no....its spelled CRYSTAL METH.........hell, they would even try to steal the air from your tires and then sell it back to you.

I don't think so Gary..........you are so ass backward it is a known fact in Phoenix......besides....who still hasn't designed a bike to pull his own cabs yet??? After using it as a web based diversion to the many complaints by city officials. As soon as they were claiming you guys all use standard bikes that werent tested for those loads, here comes BRILLIANT, an "engineer" who can now offer the world salvation from the regulators chasing after his great mistakes, AND HIS TWEAK-FUELED CREW..........??? More power to ya........... unless you've had enough and want round two of the "Fight Club" section of the PEDICAB FORUM....(the most feared and devastating movement that has ever allowed a smaller guy like me to open up on you)

Getting worried the insurance companies might say something about those flashy, yet so very trashy Treks??? Do you see any rhyme in my reason, and the sincerity in my company's label???

Do you still talk the talk every time you are at the Suns Games???? Wearing a fucking Steve Nash Jersey??? hahahahahahahahah You are the epitome of "SELLING OUT" for a quick buck....hanging out around a group of hardcore draggers, looking for a chance to intercede with your sales strategies, with the ability to hustle another brother with the quickness....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................OMFG this brings back great memories of the VALLEY of DOOM. You guys should all take a vacation in Phoenix watch Gary act like a good little servant of the "Community" in front of all the regulators now......

He even tried to threaten me in the Private Message Service of this Forum.............he didn't want to make it public cause he's a sham...............and a total loss of momentum for the whole......

Anyone wants the "Inside Line" on the phoenix scene going downhill, let me know

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

I said a set of components...that means not a couple of parts for a toy bike.............but a WHOLE DRIVETRAIN for a WORK BIKE ..........Gary? Can you even SPELL work bike???

I love the way you get to show off the Work Bike style of web promotions, while you have the "CARNIVAL ON THE BRAIN" look for your bikes..........where's the storage area.........plenty of lap space right?

Problem with guys like you Gary is you serve one purpose.....driving around parking lots preying on families to pay you your wage to sit back and jack the rates up to the Parking Lot Cutthroat rates........

Last time I checked the Arizona State Fair was a once a year, but you were able to keep the rip-off rides going all year round................How'd you do it?

Thread Information