Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: INDIAN RICKSHAWS/ NEED YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

I want to see 20 Latinos riding around Phoenix on imitations of Gary Geske's PedalTeks right now.............I know it's so evil to think that in this industry..........but if there was ever a need to rip off a design and sell it for the real worth of the vehicle, just to show the world what can be done, this would definitely be the funniest case of Poetic Justice ever seen in this industry......

Gary....just try to respond to this and see what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by PedalPowerBikeTaxi View Post
    I said a set of components...that means not a couple of parts for a toy bike.............but a WHOLE DRIVETRAIN for a WORK BIKE ..........Gary? Can you even SPELL work bike???

I love the way you get to show off the Work Bike style of web promotions, while you have the "CARNIVAL ON THE BRAIN" look for your bikes..........where's the storage area.........plenty of lap space right?

Problem with guys like you Gary is you serve one purpose.....driving around parking lots preying on families to pay you your wage to sit back and jack the rates up to the Parking Lot Cutthroat rates........

Last time I checked the Arizona State Fair was a once a year, but you were able to keep the rip-off rides going all year round................How'd you do it?
    Hi Pedal Power Taxi,

We use plenty of custom milled cnc parts on our Maxpro's. We do not use a custom ones for drive train and there is a reasoning behind it. Drive train in our views should be available from any good bike shop so in case anything happens the trike can be back on the road as quickly as possible.

Andrew
    Maxpro Pedicabs

Quote Originally Posted by TikkiTikki View Post
    Wow, been away from the forum for a while but its certainly heating up ay! Hey cycle path have you become a Brit now!

Anyway, I sold my cycles maximus in Australia and I am slowly riding home to England.

Can anyone give me some advice about Maxpros Ecotaxis, I had a few guys work for me down under who said they were the best bike for London. Waterproof wise. They said they could make the most money on them cos of the weather. _What about the engineering anyone have any useful info. Do those 24" at the front give out? Are the half shafts strong? Whats the weakness in the frame? What needs replacing after 3 years?

Wouldnt mind some serious replies, none of this I dont like them cos there are so many on every corner crap and China has started to make an inferior version bollocks

Does anyone have the facts. I am a bit of a maximus man and wouldnt mind some feedback.

Cheers
    Hi Tikki Tikki,

You would be probably best to talk directly to EcoTaxi operators in London about reliability of our half shafts and other components. All I can say that from the start of our production in 2004 when we produced the first Maxpro G6 we have not sold a single half shaft for spare parts that was due to crack or bent.

I remember that even when the bus crashed into one of my EcoTaxis and smashed the carriage completely wit the wheel the shaft was still straight.
    Currently we give a full year warranty on our pedicabs.
    3 year for chassis, 3 year for axles, 3 year for lower carriage
    Anyway if you wish to talk talk to me feel free to call directly on +447738866502

best regards
    Andrew
    Maxpro Pedicabs

PedalPowerBikeTaxi Guest

I only make these parts to last, and offer a lifetime replacement on all milled and fabricated materials and components

These developments were made mostly because of the serious regulations closing businesses due to the engineering of the American Vehicles

I have seen your vehicles and feel that you have spent a considerable time in development and want to thank you for keeping up your standards........

My references for the other vehicles that were shotty remained mostly classified as Why Walks and Main Streets (in a few areas), have ridden most of the others except for yours, but already can tell you like this industry and your work enough to put some serious thought into it. We have a list of improvements and would be interested in collaborating my innovations with other trike manufacturers. Your cabs can really benefit from this development.

Let me know if you would trade a dozen basic cabs without any awnings for a series of CAD Designs and Upgraded Concepts to make your vehicles the fastest and most efficient vehicles they can be. I can size them to fit the existing frames and also can be available to help create any different models for your product lines.

Good Luck in the Marketplace........will send any interested European contacts your way for references, and will only be shipping ours to EU when requested....we wont try to saturate the market to distract the attention away from your progress.

Funny stuff, thanks for the post

Quote Originally Posted by pedaltek View Post
    Deleted because James Runs it too hard for me. He's like a boss!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c&sns=em

Gary Geske
    PedalTek LLC
    602-348-9699
    www.pedaltek.com
    Gary@pedaltek.com

Thread Information