Thread: Whats new?

Default Whats new?

The site has been down for a few weeks now and there does not seem to be anything new. Did you fix something or just got board with the trailer nonsense?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

LOL Cycle Pathic - Heheheh

Both - the answer is both

I did an security upgrade days ago....

"An additional flaw within a side query that is used in the search UI has recently been discovered. This is further to a previous patch that was issued. This flaw may enable malicious individuals to inject sql that would allow you to run arbitrary queries on the db via this exploit. To resolve this issue, it has been necessary to release a patch level version on all versions of vBulletin 4.X. The issue does not affect vBulletin 3.X to the best of our knowledge. We are not aware of a website that has been compromised by this flaw.

The upgrade process is the same as previous patch level releases - simply download the patch from the Members Area, extract the files and upload to your webserver, overwriting the existing files. There is no upgrade script required.

As with all security-based releases, we recommend that all customers upgrade as soon as possible in order to prevent any potential damage resulting from the flaw being exploited."

But it was not such easy as described...something went wrong with the database of this forum and I have been occupied recovering / reparing all this old stuff....It should work now and nothing lost.... - I hope at least....

Sorry for the delay....I am a kind of "auto-didacta" with this MySQL-Databases....

A pitty that this flaming thread was not destroyed forever

We are back now. Happy "Foruming".

Saludos

Gerald
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com Barcelona & Madrid

Trixi at Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/trixi.bcn

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

An additional flaw within a side query that is used in the search UI has recently been discovered. This is further to a previous patch that was issued. This flaw may enable malicious individuals to inject sql that would allow you to run arbitrary queries on the db via this exploit. To resolve this issue, it has been necessary to release a patch level version on all versions of vBulletin 4.X. The issue does not affect vBulletin 3.X to the best of our knowledge. We are not aware of a website that has been compromised by this flaw. The upgrade process is the same as previous patch level releases - simply download the patch from the Members Area, extract the files and upload to your webserver, overwriting the existing files. There is no upgrade script required. As with all security-based releases, we recommend that all customers upgrade as soon as possible in order to prevent any potential damage resulting from the flaw being exploited.
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com Barcelona & Madrid

Trixi at Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/trixi.bcn

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

A pitty that this flaming thread was not destroyed forever
    Some flame wars can be quite entertaining and deserve there space in the data base or whatever its called. The trailer park boys do not fall into this category. At least a dodgy operator was named and shamed, a good thing IMHO.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Thread Information