Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Pedillac for sale East of the Mississippi

Default 2011 Pedillac for sale East of the Mississippi

Used one season in Helen, GA for a cab service. I installed a teak ceiling & Cabbie top light. The unit is otherwise a standard Pedillac with electric assist motor on the front hub making it a zippy vehicle. I also have a trailer that fits it for long distance transport. The cab is available with or without the trailer. It is currently in GA, being protected from the elements by a tarp. In a couple of weeks if it is not sold I will take it to WV where it will be kept in a garage. I will take $2000. for the cab, $500. for the trailer. Delivery possible but if you go for the trailer & have a 2" ball you could pick it up yourself. Extra tires, tubes & other goodies included for good measure. Last February I paid $2950. for the cab plus $600. shipping from AZ, plus $700. for the trailer, & another $300. on misc. goodies & improvements. My cell is 706-969-0140, keep trying.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bnwonder; 30-12-2011 at 20:30. Reason: forgot to attatch picture

Man I wish you were closer. I would love this cab. Good luck on the sale.

Actually at the moment I AM a bit closer. Just moved the cab up to North central West Virginia to store it for the winter in a secure garage. I will be up here until Wednesday but interested parties may make arrangements to see the cab with my folks anytime after that. I'm taking the trailer back to GA though so you'd have to make your own transport arrangements. My cell is 706-969-0140. Thanks for your interest, Dale

Hello bnwonder....do you still have this cab? My phone in Ontario Canada is:705 876 9749 or we can go thru ths forum.
    Thanks Mark
    Last edited by marqy007; 24-01-2012 at 07:54.

Default Still have cab for sale

Mark, I have the cab stored in a garage in Northern West Virginia, it is still available for sale. I have an incoming land line in Georgia you may contact me on if my cell isn't responding, 706-894-1488. Thanks for your interest, the trailer is with me in GA. B.N.

Hey Mark,

Looking to start up a business too in Ontario? Where you out of? 705....is that a Peterborough are code. I too am hoping to start a pedicab business in Sarnia, but I'm still having difficulty finding insurance. Good luck.

Istvan

Default Insurance

I also am having trouble finding insurance...it seems these northerners don't know what pedicabs are and they're afraid of them..fear of the unknown...ooooooo. I've been quoted $3000 to $6000 per annum...outrageous in my opinion. I'm still hunting. Good luck!
    Mark

it seems these northerners don't know what pedicabs are and they're afraid of them..fear of the unknown
    What northerners?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Default The Insurance question

OK guys I got a year's worth of insurance for slightly under $1000. from the Nielsen Insurance Agency 503-684-6598 or 800 468-5647. They sold me a policy from the Maxum Indemnity Company (specialty insurance group) 678-597-4500 & some of the paperwork I had to fill out was headed, National Pedicab, Bike Cab and Rickshaw Services Association. With these three names you can probably turn up some form of insurance.
    B.N.

Default What Northerners?

Northerners? Well this message is coming from the so-called 'Great White North'. Here in North America G.W.N. is a wee country slightly north of U.S. of A. It's called Canada. Pedicabs are a rare bird and sometimes so is summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by cycle_pathic_maniac View Post
    What northerners?

Thread Information