Thread: Pedicabs Wanted

Default Pedicabs Wanted

In search of 3-4 pedicabs to start a new business near the west coast. I would prefer them to be west of Colorado so there is less shipping costs for me. I'm looking for them to have folding canopies as well. Slightly used is preferred. I want to spend less than 10 grand total for the cabs. Thanks

Thought about getting velocabs? we are importers of Velocabs in USA. I can make you a good deal if you buy four. They would be brand-new. If interested email me at velocab2011@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rollin0219 View Post
    In search of 3-4 pedicabs to start a new business near the west coast. I would prefer them to be west of Colorado so there is less shipping costs for me. I'm looking for them to have folding canopies as well. Slightly used is preferred. I want to spend less than 10 grand total for the cabs. Thanks
    Here is an option that may satisfy your new business needs:
    I have pedicabs in California available to lease. They are already permitted for use in a SoCal city that has limited permits and a great market.

Contact me by private message or e-mail (capedicabs@gmail.com) if interested.

Default Pedicabs 4 sale (new)

Quote Originally Posted by rollin0219 View Post
    As a reply to your request on this forum. We are importers of Pedicabs, E bikes, high-speed scooters and Velocabs. Most of our imports come from the Orient that includes China, Japan and Taiwan. I have excellent quality of new Pedicabs that my company can get it custom made for you. The canopy can be folding. I can send you the product description and photos if you like. The timings are excellent as I have a container coming to San Francisco we are as some of the goods would be forwarded to Sacramento. If you are seriously interested in getting four Pedicabs (rickshaws) I can probably accommodate you and the price will be very close to $10,000 for new pedicabs. These are by the way, electric assist Pedicabs. We can discuss some other options if you like. Please send me an e-mail to my direct e-mail address. velocab2011@gmail.com and request the information you need. Please know that these are brand-new Pedicabs. I can probably get you the color of your choice. Look forward to hear from you. Amar

I can send you the product description and photos if you like.

I got a better idea. Why not put them up right here so we all can see? I for one would love to see what you are flogging and for how much. Velocabs that are not Velocabs but Veloforms that are made in China?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Thread Information