Thread: Ten Used Classic Main Street Pedicabs for Sale in New York City --- $1,800 each

Default Ten Used Classic Main Street Pedicabs for Sale in New York City --- $1,800 each

Ten Used Classic Main Street Pedicabs for Sale in New York City --- $1,800 each.

The pedicabs are in great running condition. No mechanical problems.

The pedicabs are 5-6 years old.

The pedicabs do not have canopies. Used canopies (frame+canopy) can be arranged at $250 extra. Brand new all-weather canopy (frame+canopy+rain cover) can be arranged at $375 extra.

I prefer the purchaser to come see the pedicabs in New York City and then take the pedicabs back with them.

I sold pedicabs to many different states so far including Texas, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and also Washington D.C.

The shipping can be arranged however if the purchaser decides to buy these pedicabs without seeing them, the pedicabs will be sold AS IS.

If you want to see the pictures of the pedicabs, text me your email address. My phone number is (212) 961-7435.

If you need more information about the pedicabs, you can give me a call. If you can not reach me, leave me a voice-mail with your name and your phone number.

Contact Ibrahim at (212) 961-7435.

Thanks

IBRAHIM

still for sale?

Thread Information