Thread: Hello from Sunny California!

Smile Hello from Sunny California!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this, and I'm something of an entrepreneur.

I live in a small "wine country" in california. It's full of tourists, hotels and wine bars. There also isn't any real transportation, as the closest taxi company is a town over, and in the time it would take for the taxi to get there, you could walk across town. There's a local live theater with no parking of its own, that shows from wednesday through sunday which would also be a possible customer source

So I see a need. Also, I'm bored with my day job jockeying computers. I love cycling, and I see this as a way to add a little to the bottom line, and spend more time away from the office. The people I've talked to that aren't in this field have been saying "you need more than one cycle if you're going to do it"... so I'm reading up to try and get some idea how to start up.

So... Any advice is happily accepted. I'll be reading, and digesting, and hopefully moving forward in the next few months.

Default cab buis,

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheMighty View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to this, and I'm something of an entrepreneur.

I live in a small "wine country" in california. It's full of tourists, hotels and wine bars. There also isn't any real transportation, as the closest taxi company is a town over, and in the time it would take for the taxi to get there, you could walk across town. There's a local live theater with no parking of its own, that shows from wednesday through sunday which would also be a possible customer source

So I see a need. Also, I'm bored with my day job jockeying computers. I love cycling, and I see this as a way to add a little to the bottom line, and spend more time away from the office. The people I've talked to that aren't in this field have been saying "you need more than one cycle if you're going to do it"... so I'm reading up to try and get some idea how to start up.

So... Any advice is happily accepted. I'll be reading, and digesting, and hopefully moving forward in the next few months.
    hi bob mighty, i,m also going to start new pedicab buis, and your in the right place, just find out from local officials what is required and start picking people up, list your self at all the hotels and tourist center.

Thread Information