Thread: Pedicab Italia

Thumbs up Pedicab Italia

Ciao mi chiamo Davide sarei interessato alla costruzione di Pedicab per scopo pubblicitario.Mi piacerebbe conoscere dei Link dove si possono reperire parti e accessori per la costruzione, se conoscete anche dei link dove ci siano progetti e cosa gradita.
    Sara mia cura postare sul forum tutto quello che riuscir˛ a trovare e creare per poter esser sfruttato da tutti quelli interessati della comunitÓ del forum.

Saluti

Quote Originally Posted by dadodade View Post
    Ciao mi chiamo Davide sarei interessato alla costruzione di Pedicab per scopo pubblicitario.Mi piacerebbe conoscere dei Link dove si possono reperire parti e accessori per la costruzione, se conoscete anche dei link dove ci siano progetti e cosa gradita.
    Sara mia cura postare sul forum tutto quello che riuscir˛ a trovare e creare per poter esser sfruttato da tutti quelli interessati della comunitÓ del forum.

Saluti
    If what you had to say was important, you would have said it in English.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Hello my name is David, I would be interested in building Pedicab for marketing.Mi would like to know of links where you can find parts and accessories for the construction, if you know where there are also links projects and pleasant thing.
    I will be sure to post on the forum all that I can find and create in order to be exploited by all those interested in the community forum.

greetings

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by dadodade View Post
    Hello my name is David, I would be interested in building Pedicab for marketing.Mi would like to know of links where you can find parts and accessories for the construction, if you know where there are also links projects and pleasant thing.
    I will be sure to post on the forum all that I can find and create in order to be exploited by all those interested in the community forum.

greetings

You can buy lots of parts for a bike at a bike shop. Dude. You can buy steel from a steel merchants. The rest you will need sticky tape, glue and some rubber cement and you should be fine

Woooooooo

Ps I would love to be the first to ride on your bike.

Wooooooo David dont crash

It sounds like your gonna have a lot of fun .......woooooo how much to Lisbon!!!!!!

Wooo

Sorry Dave, i'm being obtuse,

All the parts are easy to come by. Most bike shop people would love to talk to you. You need some wheels, big ones preferably. Then u'll need some steel tubing. The stuff that's bigger holds the best with the gaffa. Don't forget to ask for tartan nipples - to go up your rim - they are the best. Grease is essential on all your components. You might want to think about pulling you plonker a little bit before you slip in your greased bits but failing that ask a mechanic for a long weight when you get the metal and i'll give you some more advice when you are ready to insert your bits.

If you need more advice I am a fountain of bollocks

tikki tikki

...and there i was sitting at the desk in my normal job. Boring sunday afternoon.

And then i read your post.

Bravo, Tikki.

Made my afternoon.

Ciao Davide,
    Dove sei in Italia? Forse e meglio per andare a Pisa, Firenze, o Bologna per vedere 2 tipi di pedicabs/riscio. Ho amici che ne guidano li. A Firenze ci sono vicino al Duomo, a Pisa uno e vicino il Torre. Io penso che e meglio per comprare la marca Main Street Pedicabs. Ho due.
    Sta attenta, ci sono i pazzi soci qui!

Thread Information