Thread: Four Gently Used Mainstreet Pedicabs For Sale In Western Canada

Default Four Gently Used Mainstreet Pedicabs For Sale In Western Canada

Gently used and well maintained, four Mainstreet Pedicabs for sale - including canopies (rarely used), day and night batteries, trickle chargers, spare front and rear tires, and many spare parts.

$2,400.00 each - Purchaser responsible for shipping/transportation.

For more information or further pictures, please e-mail us at contact@rockymountainpedicabs.com, or call 403-402-0451.

All Four Pedicabs.jpgCab 1 - Front.jpgCab 1 - Undercarriage.jpgCab 3 - Left.jpgFour Canopies.jpg

Hi James
    I wonder if you still have the mainstreet pedicabs for sale. I just might be intersted, Please reply with adicional info and location.
    Best regards,
    Miguel

Hello - We're located in Calgary. I'm not sure what other information you want that isn't in the listing, but if you have any specific questions we'll be glad to answer them. We only have three bikes left for sale now, and are negotiating a sale with someone else currently. If you are interested in them, you can contact us through the e-mail listed in the posting. Thank you.

are you continuing to operate in Calgary? Because if I purchased them, I would intend to do the same, obviously without your branding/logos/contract support etc. Depends on what you make of that really. Rest assured I am one of the most experienced/travelled pedicabbers in the world, and know both the industry well, as well as how to not be a dick and ruin shit for myself and others. Private message if interested.

Also what generation are they? Do you have the sales receipts? how is the suspension IE is it creaky/jellified? The bitch about mainstreets is they don't use universal bike parts and while the customer service is generally great, their replacement parts aren't cheap.

Thread closed by admin as pedicabs are sold.

Non-sales-related post are also deleted (Off-Topic).
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

Thread Information