Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy: 3 Rickshaws, Type Velocab, good for Promotion

Default Buy: 3 Rickshaws, Type Velocab, good for Promotion

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for 3 used Rickshaws somewhere in Europe, for 1.000-2.000€ each. If it is a good Rickshaw also a little more than 2.000€.

They should have enough advertising space.

I would pick them up by myself.

Do you guys have any tips for me where I could buy them, or do you maybe have some Rickshaws, or do you know someone who could sell used Rickshaws?

Thanks in Advance for your help!

All the best from Germany :-)

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

U need to speak to Friedal from bugbugs. As an extra treat for yourself he also speaks German. However save your money dude the velocabs he has for sale are worth no more than £350 here in England - Do not pay a penny more for them. I am serious. They will be excellent for promotions but whatever you do - don't use them as rickshaws.

Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

Quote Originally Posted by TikkiTikki View Post
    U need to speak to Friedal from bugbugs. As an extra treat for yourself he also speaks German. However save your money dude the velocabs he has for sale are worth no more than £350 here in England - Do not pay a penny more for them. I am serious. They will be excellent for promotions but whatever you do - don't use them as rickshaws.
    Um, no. The shitty old velocabs that sell for 350 quid are shit. They are shit because they have changed hands so many times from one shit rider to another shit rider. A used velocab from Bugbugs has been carefully maintained with sharp German efficiency as as such they hold there value.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

changer ta photo je suis avec mes enfants sur le site ca me derange
    merci

Quote Originally Posted by TikkiTikki View Post
    Maybe Mr TittiTitti still peeved with me for his rental payments
    The good news is that apart from two velocabs, we sold all of them back to Germany for around £2500 each, as they were in top form and easy to use as Pedicabs plus amazing good condition after 6 years of service, which Rusky is envious of xx

Right. And why did you get rid of them?

To make room for the nice new Bug KPM's.

Hows Hongcouver?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Hows Hongcouver?

Sorry mate trying to keep it on the D.L. Just learned what a mickey of CC is so bear with me.

From what I can tell goldmine. Its hilly as all hell but the entertainment district is busy and flat and has 2 areas. Gimp drives are allowed 500W max and the competition does not exist - been out till 2 in the morning looking but have never seen one.

There is a cargo company running maximus and Chinese knockoffs that are around in the day but no pedicabs.

Still trying to get the damn things licensed, got an underground car park but city hall are dragging their asses. Been told if I pass my inspection next week I will be rolling by the weekend. Have insurance, brakes checked by an independent bike mechanic, fitted 6ft flag, bumper, cab numbers, reflectors on chasis, rear and all wheels, got all my tick sheets and training paperwork and rider exams in order, just itching to ride the damn things.

Ps at night the drinking quarter is closed to cars by the cops but pedicabs are allowed through. City hall has restricted the size of my advertising board at the rear but I am gonna fight them as soon as I get my license - the bus is allowed advertising right.

Anyway its hot as a greenhouse, hippies are everywhere, got an apartment 4 blocks from the beach, the pace of life is slow but amazingly friendly and its a bit like paradise.

When you coming for a ride?

interesting... and what would you say the demographics of this neighborhood you moved into are?

Thread Information