Thread: job seeker

Default job seeker

Hello everyone!
    2 Pedicab drivers with own pedicabs looking for job over the winter anywhere in the world

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by tagomago View Post
    Hello everyone!
    2 Pedicab drivers with own pedicabs looking for job over the winter anywhere in the world
    Please come to Vancouver - awesome bikes, awesome people who tip and the most beautiful city in the world with high living standards. I have licensed bikes ready to roll.

tikki tikki

do i need any permit to work in Canada?

No. Yer 3rd world ass can just show up and start right away. Try for a job as a doctor, I hear the money is real good.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

3rd world ass fucked u in your old pathetic ass u fucking cunt. go wank your mama

Wow! You are dumber than I thought. Are your mother and father brother and sister?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Dude please check out this Travel and Work Abroad | Temporary Work Visa For Travel and Work in Canada for Foreign Students and Youth | International Experience Canada most European countries are accepted to come and work for a year although the numbers are limited.

Unfortunately the pedicab industry is not a free for all monkey show as it is in London and city hall here have licensed the crap out of the bikes here. So once you arrive you will need to obtain B.C ID so that you can obtain a riders license from City Hall. Also the bikes have insurance and the bikes have to be checked before every shift and paperwork done. If you have a driving license this will speed up your license application but if not your BC ID will take about 4 weeks to arrive in the post. The weather in Vancouver is the warmest in Canada in the winter but it does rain a lot. I have ecotaxis with rain covers tho. If you get the visa dude, I have the pedicabs - please check out my website. Tikki Tikki.

As for you cycle path, I here the rig workers just got a 7% pay increase up north - people are heading up there to take advantage even the teachers who have been on strike here since spring - what you doing in the 3rd world!

Also dude please read a previous post of mine - How to get a license in British Columbia (B.C.) it explains the strict rules for Vancouver pedicabs tikki tikki

Thread Information