Thread: PEDICABBER LOOKING TO RENT Electric assist pedicab london

Talking PEDICABBER LOOKING TO RENT Electric assist pedicab london

Im wanting to work this season on an electric assist. Any kind, eco taxi, maximus even prometeus. Anyone offering on pedicab forum? What's the weekly rate? How much is the deposit? Which base are you in?

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Hi there, I recommend walking into the Shoe Lane base and asking around for prices. The best bikes are found from the middle to the rear of the base. Good operators are people like Jair who has very new ecotaxis and nice guys like John, from reliable rickshaws. There are others in there like Hernando, Dario and Eduardo but I recommend the first two. Right at the back there are a few smaller operators with older bikes - you will find a better deal there. The operators don't like you moving around between them - but hey its a free market right. Have fun man and remember to look out for the one way signs in Soho.

Quote Originally Posted by TikkiTikki View Post
    Hi there, I recommend walking into the Shoe Lane base and asking around for prices. The best bikes are found from the middle to the rear of the base. Good operators are people like Jair who has very new ecotaxis and nice guys like John, from reliable rickshaws. There are others in there like Hernando, Dario and Eduardo but I recommend the first two. Right at the back there are a few smaller operators with older bikes - you will find a better deal there. The operators don't like you moving around between them - but hey its a free market right. Have fun man and remember to look out for the one way signs in Soho.
    Hi Tikki, thanks for replying. Unfortunately some riders told me the shoe lane base closed down as Bugbugs has closed. I was hoping some of the operators might browse the forum and give me their number. Are there any websites of bonafide operators you would reccomend?

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Holy cow, well that is a bit of a revelation. Earth to Freddy - what happened? You told me once you would offski to Germany if things went bad or is it back to the bank?

Thanks for the memories. Good luck in your new ventures. If you like, you can ride one of my cabs, although I would require you pass my training course.

As for you Rick Shore, I have no idea. I'm sure the big boys are still going. Google Pedi J (Jair) and Reliable Rickshaws (John) they are the best operators.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TikkiTikki For This Useful Post:

Rick shore (09-05-2016)

The odd motorised rig have been crushed in London. I think 4 or 5 to date. The OB is actually doing a bit of law enforcement these days. Could be an interesting summer.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

LoL, Freddy to Mr TikTik ...

I went off to france but back to London to ride my own rig and build on a boat

Ps: I'd never think of paying you rent :*

Deposits are still around £100 to £150, rentals are between £60 to £85 and look up guys like Reliable Rickshaws or London Rickshaws, both of who have secure parking

Thread Information