Thread: Hoping to get started soon in the bike taxi business!

Default Hoping to get started soon in the bike taxi business!

Hello

JUst waiting for my business license to return and then I hope to get up in running with a small bike taxi business in a small town in South Carolina!
    Excited but still apprehensive considering this is a new operation for our town! I feel like it has great potential and will provide a great service to our area like it has done for many of you folks. Looks like this forum has a wide world of viewers and has provided me already with some useful insight into the operation of running a pedicab company!

Thank you,
    BikeCaptain

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Welcome here my friend, and good luck with your enterprise. Love to see some photos of your ride.

Feel free to ask any technical questions or anything relating to the pedicab world.

I've always said it takes one crazy SOB to get into this business, and Tikki Tikki wishes you well.

Try phoning a few outdoor activity insurance companies. Get them all working on it for you. then pit them against each other, they'll find you an underwriter for about $1000 a year.

All the best

Tikki Tikki

Thanks TIKKI TIKKI.. im working on my research and enjoyed looking at your website! Im most likely going to start with 3 pedicabs from Mainstreet for now and see where it takes me. I thought about another company that makes the same one for cheap but after finding some posts on here IM not going to make that mistake. Your cabs look nice and maybe with sucess who knows!!

Still trying to figure out the best means of attaching advertisement to them and the insurance stuff.. Nieleson had a very good quote but have not found another company yet that is as competitive!

But still getting after the R&D

Thanks

Bikecaptain

Hi, did you ever get started with your pedicab business? For more pedicab information & advice there is the United States Pedicab Network group on Facebook.

Thread Information