Thread: I am new to this whole business I am thinking of setting a Rickshaw. What do you people charge for a fair?

Default I am new to this whole business I am thinking of setting a Rickshaw. What do you people charge for a fair?

I am new to this whole business I am thinking of setting a Rickshaw business Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; I know first thing your going to say is that you only have half the season up there. Will that's True, but people do ride bikes all winter. That aside I would like to know how you charge a fair for any particular length you of ride?
    Also how do you lease your pedicabs/rickshaws out?
    Thank You

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Hey man,

Would you like to come and ride a pedicab in Vancouver for the weekend? I have a large fleet and could give you an idea of how the business operates. You could catch the greyhound over or a cheap flight for $400 and stay in a hostel down town for like $35 a night - I think the money you make on the cabs might pay for your trip. It's a night time business so you could probably just sleep in the park!

Happy days

In TO we would charge between $3 and $5 per block per person. Rickshaws also ran year round.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Hey Gordie and the hip were in town for the very last time on Tuesday! Remember watching them together in Trafalgar Square and being charged £6 for a Molson! I thought they were shit but now I think they're the bomb - how's London post bb?

I never liked The Hip. London continues on it's race to the bottom but the LPOA still has a breath or two of life left in it. I will give it 1 more year. Hows things in YVR?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

There are many cities that use pedicabs even during winter, but the city should have a popular sports team, night life & many people.
    Last edited by TikkiTikki; 03-08-2016 at 02:25. Reason: Please stop trying to steal the punters!!!

Thread Information