Thread: NationWide PediCab Fleet Wants to help you buiid your Fleet

Default NationWide PediCab Fleet Wants to help you buiid your Fleet

It's our 5th BEarthDay here at The Los Angeles PediCab Company, and we want to celebrate by welcoming your Fleet to join with ours as we grow NationWide PediCab Dispatch.

• Could you use a few more big gigs to keep your drivers happy?
    • Would you be willing to let us send jobs your way so you make more cash?
    • Does it hurt to pay your PediCab insurance bill?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions check this out:

We have done a lot of work on our SEO campaign and would like to help others who are blessed enough to love the Earth by operating a Pedicab, Rickshaw, Biketaxi, velo cab, whatever you use to earn a living in the Industrial Trike industry.

If you are struggling to pay your insurance because the money is not coming in fast enough, and the repair bills are mounting, perhaps we can help.

We only ask all of our members to be on time with a clean and reliable Trike, kind and friendly drivers, willing to commision our service for getting the gig, and most of all, not compete with us when we send a gig your way.

Don't tell the client, "we can do better than the guy who hired us to do this job for you." No cool. It has happened before.

How much do we ask for this service? Free until we get you a gig.

Once you join our network and we build your profile, we add your location as a viable source for Trike service. We contact your Operations Manager with job parameters and ask what you charge for the gig, then we close the deal with the client and send you a check, PayPal invoice, or cash on the spot of the job. Most of us know how the payment situations work, some clients need time to cut the check.

Click here to add your Fleet or to just learn more about how we do what we do.

This service model is TM 2011 Ideas In Motion Entertainment, All Rights Reserved.
    A Stress Free experience
    www.YoPediCab.com
    "It's Way Better Than Walking Especially after a long walk".

Why do you use a photo of the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London on your web site if you are based in LA?
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

I get it, but judging by your website I don't believe the statement "we have done a lot of work on our SEO campaign", your wixsite blog only has 4 posts! If someone wants to book a pedicab in my area, I am always going to outrank you on google, and customers are astute, they know what a booking site is.

I've worked all over the planet on pedicabs and the business goes like this. Guy gets on pedicab late at night in the entertainment district, guy rides it around shouting at people to hop on, guy gets ride, passengers give guy money, guy gives some of that money to owner of the bike. Guy with biggest mouth makes most money.

I don't buy in to the fact that the business works on a booking level. At the very micro-level, you could flood your local tourist hotspots with flyers, but I still don't believe you will get any business from pre-arranged bookings. Pedicabs have always been about the hustle and spur of the moment sale. The smoothest salesman gets the biggest quads as he pushes the tours and special London extras!!!!.

I am not kidding when I tell you I have had 8 bookings in the last year. Your commission from me would be cents.

If you've got 30 pedicabs riding around LA, why don't you put your energy into making money off the fact that you've got 30 mobile couriers out there. Have you seen the dispatch app www.spatula.io might give you some food for thought!

Guy with biggest mouth makes most money.
    Rugged good looks also helps.

I don't buy in to the fact that the business works on a booking level.
    I think these clowns were more looking at fleet level bookings.

but I still don't believe you will get any business from pre-arranged bookings. Pedicabs have always been about the hustle and spur of the moment sale. The smoothest salesman gets the biggest quads as he pushes the tours and special London extras!!!!.
    Indeed. Rickshaws are an impulse item. Not many punters plan on gettin in a rickshaw when they head out for the night. That said, word around the campfire has it that ole Pedro of CITYBIKEPEDICAB http://www.pedicabforum.com/forums/t...ighlight=pedro is workin on a goober type app for auto rickshaws in London. I expect failure.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Thread Information