Pedicabforum.jpgPedicabforum-cab.jpg

My geniune Main Street Broadway (1st gen.) pedicab was stolen last November in Budapest. I could recover the cab and the frame, and have bought most of the missing parts again by now.
However, I cannot get two back wheels (heavy-duty, 26", 48 spokes), a canopy, and a back hub for the wheels.
I have paid about 1,5x the original price of the pedicab until now, so I am low on money. I only have this cab in my business, and I used to drive it alone, so this does not belong to a fleet.

Please, if anyone can help me with the two wheels mentioned above with hubs (and maybe a canopy), and can sell it to me on a pretty low price (with shipping to Hungary), let me know.
I only have about $80 and a new wheel at Main Street cost $125/piece, without shipping & handling fee.

I used to rent rickshaws for 6 years in Budapest, and this cab was my dream come true, until they nicked it.
I am aware of the guy, who stole it, and the police knows about it, yet they don't seem to do anything in the case.
(The only thing they did, is that they impounded the remains of my pedicab, once I found out about the guy and his garage - that way I could get them back.)

Pictures above: before/after, this is how the pedicab looked last summer, when I bought it, and how it looks now, after getting back.

Thank you many times in advance.

Best,

Gabor