Thread: opinions and help on the velo city-cruiser pedicab

Smile opinions and help on the velo city-cruiser pedicab

Hi all i am selling my pedi-cab its a velo city-cruiser, IN ADELAIDE SOUTH AUSTRALIA . this type of cab looks
    realy great, a real head turner and Will be painted in the colour of the new owners needs, i would realy appreciate
    Hearing from owners of one of these Pedi-cabs as i reckon they are one of the most stylish of all the pedi-cabs,
    all info would be much appreciated indeed. And of course contact me if you wish to buy it At $2,995 0438825329.
    The cab has 250 watt motor hub, with 2 x batterys 12-volt, 28-Ah giving Approx70-klm depending on how much
    pedal power is used as well, also a small solar panelon the roof to trickle charge all day would also boost the power
    and extend the range. You could add bigger batterys If required as plenty of space in the battery compartment.
    At the momment the pedi-cab is used on all pedal power, and Runs great with the quality 20 speed Shimano hi and
    low gears , it can climb hills with easethe new owner can choose to pop on the brand new 250-watt wheel hub motor,
    and the new batterys for instant power assistas all electric components are in place on the pedi-cab. The cab has
    seating for two passengers and the driver. It is nice and open to keep everyone onboard Cool In the summer, and can
    be easily enclosed with see through Panels to keep all dry in the Winter , if you want to operate the pedi-cab during the
    winter. Ok so now could you all help me out with your experiences and opinions with the City-Cruiser. Well thank you all
    and hope to hear from you all soon Regards Krakenup Ken THE YELLOW PICTURE IS THE COLOUR I AM THINKING OF
    PAINTING IT NICE HEY, CERTAINLY MAKES THE PEDI-CAB STAND OUT. ALSO SEE MY ACTUAL ADD FOR MORE PICTURES
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by krakenup; 23-06-2017 at 19:08. Reason: change picture

2. The Following User Says Thank You to krakenup For This Useful Post:

TikkiTikki (22-06-2017)

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Hi Krakenup Ken,

Thanks for the post, it may be useful to post where your cab is located.

Best

tikki tikki

Hi Krakenup,
    I would like to let you know two things:
    - yellow one in photo is Chines one and its not good
    - second one is German and its 10 times better and new one costs around 10k EUR ... and that one in your photo is actually mine so please remove that photo because you are not selling that one!

Tnx

I.

Thread Information