Thread: CityCruiser1 - 3pcs - SELLING URGENTLY

Default CityCruiser1 - 3pcs - SELLING URGENTLY

CC1 available. Only 3 left.
    Reason - we dont work with them so much lately and because of that they are just taking space in our storage. We worked during last 10 years promotions for major companies in Croatia and International ones which are operating in Croatia (Heineken, Lidl, MasterCard, Cappy...). Now we work more in some other aspects of marketing, rather then outdoor promotions. So, basically that the reason of selling them.

Condition of all of them are fine - every year serviced by mechanics, stored in dry storage trough out the year.
    They are between 7-10 years old. All bought in Berlin, I'm second owner. We already changed trough out the years around 9-10 CC's always looking for new and better. These we had for last 6 years.
    https://www.nostressmarketing.com/rikshaad

Short description of all with prices:
    - one with 300W integrated speakers and JVC amplifier controlled trough iPod or some other device (by driver) plus RGB LED lights with remote control undercarriage - 2.100,00EUR
    - one with RGB LED lights - 1.900,00EUR
    - one without any custom things - 1.750,00EUR
    All of them with new backseat covers and leather seats for drivers. New canvas barriers with 6 promo pockets., LED back and rear lights.

All together 4.900,00EUR + gratis spare parts worth around 500EUR (3x wheels, set of chains, 1x handlebar and some other small but handy things).

Based in Zagreb, Croatia.

Worth of seeing them.

I.

are they still available?

yes.
    How can I help you?

Thread Information