Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London City Bike information

Well I´m edging closer to the maxpro ecopromo, mainly for the durability of them, and the ease of buying parts. Also I see that they offer a 3 year warranty which some of the others wont offer anything close to. I have spoken with ecobici, who will not even tell me where they are to go and try their bikes, or tell me someone who bought one so I can ask how they are, not the best way of promoting yourself I think. I really like the idea of looking after the drivers by having drinks available or some snacks, does not cost the earth over here, and in this heat it would be of enormous benefit, and having the odd night out. I think now that I´m getting a bit closer to the nitty gritty of it, my big fear is of not having drivers, especially if I have companies paying for advertising, I have a worry that here in the Canaries, not to be too stereotypical, but we have huge unemployment between males aged 18 - 35, almost 1 in 4, but I think it may be hard trying to get guys or girls here to rent these units. If you had asked me 6 months ago, my answer would have been no problem at all, but when you put hard earned cash on the table it becomes a different matter, will have to ponder the pros and cons a little more I think.

Quote Originally Posted by santan View Post
    Well I´m edging closer to the maxpro ecopromo, mainly for the durability of them, and the ease of buying parts. Also I see that they offer a 3 year warranty which some of the others wont offer anything close to. I have spoken with ecobici, who will not even tell me where they are to go and try their bikes, or tell me someone who bought one so I can ask how they are, not the best way of promoting yourself I think.
    Hi Satan,

I'm Andrew from Maxpro, if you have any questions about the EcoPromo or options available that can come with it please feel free to ask either on this forum or by sending me a line.

all the best

Andrew

Andrew- I have a question about Maxpro Ecop. What's the estimated time from time of purchase to delivery for a cab? Delivery to California.

thanks Andrew, Tikki Tikki I think must have shares with you , he has convinced me to go your direction. I have to wait for confirmation that I will be able to get permission to use the pedicabs from the police here, this could possibly take a few months, hopefully not though. I will be in touch with you when I know whats happening.

thanks
    jason

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

thanks Andrew, Tikki Tikki I think must have shares with you , he has convinced me to go your direction.
    Haha, I wish I did, I just want the pedicab industry to have a quality product everywhere in the world instead of crap Chinese knock offs that could hurt people. Maxpro have kept me in business for years with their cabs. Can't recommend them enough!

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

I got a cab shipped out from them to Vancouver in about 6 weeks this year. Arrived in Montreal, then it was put on a train over to the West Coast.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TikkiTikki For This Useful Post:

Calicygal (22-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Calicygal View Post
    Andrew- I have a question about Maxpro Ecop. What's the estimated time from time of purchase to delivery for a cab? Delivery to California.
    Hi Calicygal,

Right now as we speak we can get the cab ready for shipping in approx 2-3 weeks. Shipping takes approx 3 weeks to West Coast, As Russel said these are usually delivered by sea to East coast and then jump on the train but this again this depends on the forwarder.

all the best

Andrew

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Yendrek3 For This Useful Post:

Calicygal (23-07-2017)

thanks Andrew, Tikki Tikki I think must have shares with you , he has convinced me to go your direction.
    jason
    Haha Well the truth is that Russ does not have any shares at Maxpro but the job he does as a happy customer definetly is very important to us.

Hi Andrew, any new info on Maxpro?

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Hi Andrew, any new info on Maxpro?
    Hi Kron, Not sure which would you like to know? The news at Maxpro are that we have now also started making a 1 meter wide version so far mainly for cargo bikes but pedicabs may follow soon

Thread Information