Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone. I'm Kurt, a new member here. I joined the forum to look for references in rickshaw and pedicab customization. I'm an urban sketch artist and I travel a lot. Thanks for letting me in.

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Welcome Kurt,

If you ever travel over to Vancouver, look me up - ill give you a pedicab job. It's West coast cool over her man and lots to sketch!

Really? That would be awesome. I've never been to Vancouver but I can give it a visit soon. Thanks a lot!

i also want to visit Vancouver since i've never visited it myself. but I heard it is amazing. unfortunately i can't visit it right now as i am treated right now with abilify. however i plan going when i would be able. is there something that I need to know beforehand? thanks!!
    Last edited by Vaid1960; 28-09-2017 at 17:15.

It's the crackhead capital of Canada and I'm not talking about Tikki Tikki.
    Good times and riches and son of a bitches,
    I've seen more than I can recall.
    J. Buffett

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits!

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

Beautiful Vancouver.jpg
    I have to admit, if you want to smoke some crack, there probably is no better place to do it than Vancouver. Van city is one of the youngest cities in the world, and also one of the most expensive to live in. You cannot buy a house here for less than $1 million (and even that would be a falling down wooden bungalow with no roof - seriously). The city sits in between a rain forest and some mountains to the north which cover an area about the size of Europe, it rains a lot.

It gets voted in the top 5 cities in the world to live in because the people are some of the nicest, friendliest, granola munching, yoga pant wearing hippies you will ever meet. People stop and smile at you if you walk out in front of their car in the road, they will wait patiently until you finish your jay walking. The city is 60% White and 40% Asian and there are more shops selling weed than there are Tim Horton's (Canada's starbucks/dunkin donuts). It is a very laid back place with humming birds, city beaches, millionaires (lots of), and open air heroin abuse.

If you want to come and ride my pedicabs, you will need a working holiday visa and a driving license. You need to obtain a BC(British Columbia). I.D in order to get a pedicab license from City Hall - no way around it i'm afraid.

It is well worth a visit, not just for the crack! Vancouver Island is even nicer.

Russ
    Last edited by TikkiTikki; 23-09-2017 at 06:23.

Thread Information