Thread: Uk pedicab hire/buy!?

Default Uk pedicab hire/buy!?

I'm looking to hire a few pedicabs, but I'm looking for the Chinese version with a dome over the driver to. I can't find anywhere in the uk to buy or hire. Someone told me there's one in Nottinghamshire?

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

The bike you are talking about is called the Velotaxi City Cruiser or CC1 made by Veloform in Germany. It is 3 times the weight of a regular pedicab, and hence was never popular as a working bike in the UK. London operators initially made up fleets of Cycles Maximus (scrapheap challenge winners), and then the cheaper Maxpro Ecotaxi became popular as it is just as well made.

The Chinese have copied the CC1 as you can see here. but the wheels fall of the thing, the frames snap, and the brakes are ineffective and squeak like a 'pig in sh*t'.

May I ask why you need to hire some of these cabs? There are lots of big companies in London who might hire you some cabs with drivers. You can try Eduardo at London Rickshaws, or Smiegal from Bugbugs.

I'm looking to secondary hire them out to the public.
    I live in a tourist area and it would be a great attraction
    We have some that I am looking for local to us, they were hired from Nottingam and then they secondary hire them out at an hourly rate. Without a driver.

Thread Information