Thread: Wanted a Trirota velocruiser

Thumbs up Wanted a Trirota velocruiser

Hello to everyone
    I am new to this forum and I am happy to be part of the family.
    Thank you also to the administration of "pedicabforum".
    I am looking for someone that will have a Trirota velocruiser (made in Germany) for sale.
    Also,i would like to know what everybody think about the "Trirota velocruiser "?

Thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur For This Useful Post:

Trixi.com (08-11-2017)

Hi Arthur,

I have never seen in real life the Tirota Velocruiser. Personally I would recommand to ask the the manufacturer. Sometimes they know clientes who are selling a second hand unit.

Also I would recommand to see, touch and feel them before deciding...I have seen some fotos of Tirota in Berlin...it could be interesting to ask to the drivers or mechanics also...they are often the honest reference.

If you are in Europe: Spend 200 Euros for a trip and experience them...take a ride on them as "client" before buying.

As I told you: I have never seen them before. We run Velotaxi CityCruiser I - fleet...in Barcelona I always had the feeling that the people liked our model as it looks because of the fancy design very modern....Tirota looks like a bread-box :-) - just joking.

On the other hand: On the beach or with good wheather the people also like very much the "regular" pedicabs (Velocabs, Main Street etc.) as they allow to their passengers an almost 180 or 360 degree view for taking photos, while Velotaxi or Tirota is very "closed" - but Velotaxi is more open and it seems it gives more visibility for the clients.

Sometimes our clients asked if it is possible to take off the separation between driver and client to get a better view...

This depends maybe on the location...beeing covered for the client is not as important in Barcelona as in Dublin.

When I started almost 20 years ago in the pedicab industry there have been just few pedicabs....London, Berlin etc...the big cities...now the people are used to see them everywhere....time ago the clients told me with my "regular" pedicab "This is the same as in Bangladesh - I have seen them on TV in a documentary about New Dheli" and associated pedicabbing sometimes with "explotation of workers". But this changed with the time - as they are now everywhere and recognized as a nice way to see the city and that concepts are not "Third World"....

Short question. Long answer. I would definitly recommand to travel and to see, touch and feel Tirota, Velotaxi etc before taking a final desicion.

Saludos

Gerald
    Last edited by Trixi.com; 08-11-2017 at 09:45.
    Saludos

Gerald
    Admin www.PedicabForum.com

Our company site:
    www.trixi.com

Other web sites:
    www.Bicicleta.es

Thank you very much Gerald for your good information and suggestions.

Thread Information