Thread: Winter Hails from DieselDragon!

Cool Winter Hails from DieselDragon!

Hi everyone!
    Former London pedicab/rickshaw rider here hoping to be able to get back into the trade after a long time away! Used to ride with BugBugs (Back when their base was located in Chancel St!) and had to stop riding mainly on grounds of cost efficiency and the fact I was paying more in train fares than I was taking on day hires, but having since become quite a railway enthusiast I'm wondering if my train knowlege could help me ride past that problem!

Pedicab things aside; I'm strongly into my Extreme and Epic Metal, absolutely love anything which comes out of Alstoms' sheds (Vive Le TGV...And it shows in my riding style! ) and have the habit of making tech do things the manufacturer never expected!

Having been away for a while I've sadly fallen right out of the pedicab scene and am terrible at keeping abreast with forums as a general rule, but really hoping I can get involved and myself back in the saddle again very soon!
    +++ DieselDragon +++
    Last edited by DieselDragon; 25-01-2018 at 18:26. Reason: Enabling signature
    My other ride is an Alstom Class 373 TMST. Good luck overtaking that!

Quick question to the floor: Is the Posts held for moderation queue being actively worked through?

I saw that one quick reply I posted had immediate acceptance, but subsequent replies in another thread have both been queued, and timestamps shown on the forum suggest this might be a bit of a slow process.

Many thanks!
    +++ DieselDragon +++
    Last edited by DieselDragon; 25-01-2018 at 19:35. Reason: Queue name change for clarity
    My other ride is an Alstom Class 373 TMST. Good luck overtaking that!

Thread Information