Thread: 2 x immaculate Mk11 Lynch Traction Drive Cycles Maximus

Hybrid View

Default 2 x immaculate Mk11 Lynch Traction Drive Cycles Maximus

20160126_165043a.jpg005A9842.jpg20160129_191604a.jpg20160126_165047.jpg

Hi everyone. I've got two of the new Lynch motor traction drive Cycles Maximus for sale. They are about 12 months old but have received minimal use. I haven't really used them as intended due to an injury and other areas of our business requiring more time and attention than expected. They were the first two of the new generation Maximus cycles in the southern hemisphere, I've since fitted them with a lithium battery system. I've operated a lot of pedicabs over the years with bases in three different states and I've never owned anything like these bikes, they really are something special. The Lynch motor gives amazing climbing even with full loads and the bike itself is a real thing of beauty. I also have two custom flat bed frames that I intended to build a coffee back and an ice cream back on but never got around to it. I'm selling for about 80% of the new price (including lighting kits, batteries, flatbeds etc), so £6750 each. If you're interested let me know.

Im interested. Please contact me at JavonJennings(at)Gmail.com
    Last edited by TikkiTikki; 11-02-2018 at 07:23. Reason: Spambots will read your email address

I already replied to your email Javon, maybe it went to your junk folder??

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

No, its Blake. You might remember chatting to me about 2 years ago when I first set up in Newcastle

Sydney, Auckland, London, Gothenberg, Vancouver

I do, I knew you guys would make it. They look like some beautiful bikes - I have only ridden the Mark II but the Lynch motors are amazing right, and the frames are solid.

I'll try not to spam you 'for sale' post but they are worth every dime you are asking.

Russ

Thanks Russ, I ended up with a base in Cairns and we ran out of Adelaide for a little while as well. We ended up tendering for a fairly historic little building on Newcastle harbour to run the bikes out of and set a little café up in the front of. In the end the little cycle themed café has kind of taken over and we are now renting out Surrey pedal cars and tandems as well. So I don't really have the capacity to run the pedicabs as well. This all happened at around the same time as the Maximus bikes arrived so while it breaks my heart to part with them as they are beautiful machines, I can't handle seeing them gather dust while somebody could be working them the way they are meant to be worked.

Thread Information