Thread: Gike, Green Bay WI. USA

Default Gike, Green Bay WI. USA

Congratulations on your start up in the pedicab biz..
    We have operated Easy Living Pedicabs in Green Bay WI for 9 years...
    We run Main Street Pedicabs...
    Coldest pedicabbing gig was in 2002, at a Green Bay Packer Game... -9 below celcius, not including wind, which was about 10mph...AND we still had fun!!
    The Packer game this weekend forcast for a high of 6 celcius/20mph winds/wind chills 15-20 below...woohoo

We are also a husband/wife business. Pam does her share of riding (90%), although she doesn't like the extreme heat too much.

In our spare time we have a tandem trike three wheeler (actually 5 wheels, as two trikes join for the tandem). We run a cleaning service off these with a bikes@work trailer. I also have a window washing service. We love bike touring. Coast to Coast has always been a dream of ours....soon??

We are 90% Car free. We use a full size van to pull out pedicabs to events around our state. Green Bay does not have enough of a tourist draw to operate year round. Also the weather here can be undesireable. You have to love it!!

pedicabs Guest

Default pedicabs in Oz

How long have you guys been operating, and how many others are there in Spain.
    Have you heard of the O'Kane brothers. They are English, but have lived their whole life in Madrid? They worked here in '94 & '95.

Hi pedicabs,

we started last year (2003) and finished our 2nd season end of september 2004. We are still very new in this area ;-). But if I would add all the years of fighting for the permits: I am 5 years in this business. It was a very hard work to get the permits. But we got them :-)))

O'Kane brothers: I don't know them. We are the only operators here in Spain, and Madrid would be maybe the worst place in the world to start a pedicab operation ;-), just few bicycles, no respect :-((((
    Last edited by Trixi.com; 20-12-2004 at 00:43.

If had forgotten to mention I also have a running rickshaw in addition to our pedicabs....not as efficient as a Pe'cab, but the tips are better

Thread Information